2018 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFLX squads have been announced for a few teams. Good to see Fyfe and Sexy Robbie named, few important rookies also in squads
giphy.gif

Sooooo, they made Motlop a DPP.
Has a player ever had his positional status changed after the opening of SC before?

Will there be more?
Lobb's the one that springs to mind, but I'm still pissed that Blakely is mid only.
woah that's strange, don't think that's happened before

ruck/fwd Lobb would get me very excited

DO IT DO IT DO IT

Nah that's a shocker. He'd be an auto-selection in every side, kind of takes away a bit of the risk and fun of SC if they were to do that.
It’s like making G-Train a fwd-ruck.

You just don’t do it.

I could do with some help promoting a 10 team full keeper league that operates from Big Footy board’s using Supercoach scoring.

We’re about to start our third season and we have 2 spaces free.

Other than allowing free agent pickups through the season we try and operate as close to reality as we can. We have squads of 44 and you have to field at least 2 Key Forwards and 2 Key Backs in your lineup each week.

There’s a good bunch of managers involved, an optional cash prize and all in all it provides a different type of challenge for Supercoach disciples.

If you’d like to sign up please reply to this post or pm me. Supporters of all teams welcome.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My account is now ****ed - it glitched last night when I was playing around with it, somehow ended up with 7 defenders on field.

Have tried logging in on separate devices/browsers with no luck.

I click on the Team link and it just sits at this loading screen. Any advice?
upload_2018-2-14_14-41-24.png

My account is now ****** - it glitched last night when I was playing around with it, somehow ended up with 7 defenders on field.

Have tried logging in on separate devices/browsers with no luck.

I click on the Team link and it just sits at this loading screen. Any advice?
View attachment 459701

Tried Ctrl + F5 ?

Tried Ctrl + F5 ?

Yeah a few times. I'm now able to view the team/22 on field, and it's still glitchy. This is my backline lolz
upload_2018-2-14_14-51-59.png

then I can scroll down, view the rest of the team and it starts showing the backline again
upload_2018-2-14_14-52-36.png

Never seen this before, it's pretty funny

Yeah a few times. I'm now able to view the team/22 on field, and it's still glitchy. This is my backline lolz
View attachment 459705

then I can scroll down, view the rest of the team and it starts showing the backline again
View attachment 459706

Congrats on the 50k.
Surely you can't lose it with 4 extra players on field each week ;)

View attachment 459705

View attachment 459706

Weird, mine glitched and showed a blank team the other day but the refresh fixed it.

But hey, those extra players on field should make the win easy!

Weird, mine glitched and showed a blank team the other day but the refresh fixed it.

But hey, those extra players on field should make the win easy!
Mine ****ed up and let me spend too much money last year. I was heading into the season with -257,700 bucks. Everything still worked fine tho. I pussed out though and deleted team and started again. Could have been in the top 50% in round one for the first time ever

Delete team or make another login

Looking like I'll be making another login. Thanks all for the help.

Interestingly the gameday section still has 23 on field, 7 on the bench. Will check to see if this actually works for R1 or if they fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back