2018 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in the unenviable position of being 0-2 against Mrs Blackshadow in supercoach this year.

She's not even that interested in footy and this is her first year involved in SC.

I feel embarrassed.... And her team is looking pretty bloody good.

Of course I did give her a bit of assistance but the actual selections were all hers.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm in the unenviable position of being 0-2 against Mrs Blackshadow in supercoach this year.

She's not even that interested in footy and this is her first year involved in SC.

I feel embarrassed.... And her team is looking pretty bloody good.

Of course I did give her a bit of assistance but the actual selections were all hers.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Divorce her, its your only option...:moustache:

..oh.... and INB4LOCKED

Only did it once. Years back I made my gf a team in RDT. She told me she got sick of being a "dreamteam widow" so I compromised by making her a team (i know, smooth). Chucked it together with all the shits and giggles risk picks while I nursed over mine for 3 months. I think that year I finished top 10,000. She maybe logged in twice for the whole year and was something ridiculous like top 200 overall. That was with my half arsed picks like Andrew Swallow at North Melbourne not even named round 1 then somehow getting plucked from the emergencies and playing and averaging something like 100 over the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys I started a private league but i dont think 18 people joined so it may have been filled with randoms. I am looking to get someone else in but cant kick anyone out. Am I right in assuming its too late?

Also I dont seem to be to join another league myself is all locked out?

Yep, all too late now mate....

I really wish they’d reduce midfielders from 8 to 6. Would really remove a lot of the common teams and create a lot of POD players in matchups. These days it seems 75% of my players are common with my opponents.

Does anyone else play the other fantasy formats? I have to laugh at my AFL fantasy team. I hadn't played that game for 10 years. Made a team which I spend about 2 minutes a week on, that's when I even remember to look at it. Have no idea about the correct trading strategy or WTF I'm doing. = Ranked 2k at the moment. Wish SC were as easy. :huh:

Does anyone else play the other fantasy formats? I have to laugh at my AFL fantasy team. I hadn't played that game for 10 years. Made a team which I spend about 2 minutes a week on, that's when I even remember to look at it. Have no idea about the correct trading strategy or WTF I'm doing. = Ranked 2k at the moment. Wish SC were as easy. :huh:
There's probably only 3k playing it tho ;)

You're thinking of Dream Team (12,616 teams) I'm talking about a 2k ranking in AFL Fantasy (134,104 teams)

But yes, I'm also ranked around 2k in DT which is a crap rank in that particular comp. Equivalent to a 30k rank in SC.:$
There's 134k in AFL Fantastic?

Wow.

My opinion of humanity just dropped.

There's 134k in AFL Fantastic?

Wow.

My opinion of humanity just dropped.

Terrible game. The whole website is so clunky, it's like it was designed by children. You can't even swing DP players to other positions in the middle of trade like we have in SC. I'm going to continue neglecting my team, which might get me over the line to win the overall prize which consists of 2 x footy finals tickets, an undersized sherrin & a packet of footy cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back