2018 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone got a screenshot of winners start side?

I don't but this article is interesting.

Some cliffs:

“I wanted to save as many trades as I could at the start of the year, that was the main plan.”

And the plan paid off with Cook having two trades up his sleeve heading into the final round, turning Bulldog Toby McLean (66) into Geelong’s Tom Hawkins (144).

“I got Jack Macrae in after he came back from his hammy, I got (Lance) Franklin in and he came good and I got Lachie Neale in for the last three rounds and I think he pumped out three 130s.

But Cook believed it was dodging early season injuries and poor form of premiums was crucial to his success.

“I think it was more the ones I didn’t have, I didn’t have the Jack Billings or the Hibberds,” he said.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...0/news-story/46d013b05d6a601f63f55719beacc0be

I don't but this article is interesting.

Some cliffs:

“I wanted to save as many trades as I could at the start of the year, that was the main plan.”

And the plan paid off with Cook having two trades up his sleeve heading into the final round, turning Bulldog Toby McLean (66) into Geelong’s Tom Hawkins (144).

“I got Jack Macrae in after he came back from his hammy, I got (Lance) Franklin in and he came good and I got Lachie Neale in for the last three rounds and I think he pumped out three 130s.

But Cook believed it was dodging early season injuries and poor form of premiums was crucial to his success.

“I think it was more the ones I didn’t have, I didn’t have the Jack Billings or the Hibberds,” he said.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...0/news-story/46d013b05d6a601f63f55719beacc0be
The ******* Billings and the Hibberds....

Is there anyone here who finished top1k that started with both Hibberd and Billings? :think:
I didn’t start with Hibberd.

However I did start with Billings, Petracca, Corey Ellis and Corey Maynard.

The winner must have saved a heap of trades along the way if he still had two left going into the final round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team is still on mad Monday. :drunk::thumbsu:

giphy.gif

You would have been filthy with that decision! It was completely absurd
Yep but I checked out of the AFL ages ago.
Doesn't effect me or our flag chances much. Just makes it all the more sweeter when we win it.

Im mostly just here for the puppies, melts, lols and of course SC

So.. when can we start playing around with our teams for next year on tooserious etc?

I haven't made a trade since July and i just want to swap players in and out of my team for the hell of it to satisfy the itch...

View attachment 557480

December I think.

If you bought SC Gold then you will have early access to the team picker in December as well. :moustache::thumbsu:

I am suffering withdrawal symptoms from not trading. :eek:

Feel like a druggie needing his next hit. LOL! :p:thumbsu:

Yep but I checked out of the AFL ages ago.
Doesn't effect me or our flag chances much. Just makes it all the more sweeter when we win it.

Im mostly just here for the puppies, melts, lols and of course SC

Same. It's been only a few weeks since SC finished and I'm missing this forum already. :(

So anyways I had an idea the other day. Based on the SC Finals format from a few years ago

Grand Final SC
Choose 11 players from the two competing GF teams
NO salary cap!

DEF, DEF, DEF
MID, MID, MID, MID
RUC
FWD, FWD, FWD

(positions as per 2018 SC)

Capt score x 3
VC score x 2

Do NOT post your selected team here. (I don't trust you kents to not cheat by editing your posts)

PM your selected players to me AFTER GF teams are named on the Thursday

Highest score wins this cool trophy. So who want to play? :moustache:
(I'll start a new fred if there's enough interest)

top-kent-cup.jpg

Actual trophy may not exist*

Last edited:
Same. It's been only a few weeks since SC finished and I'm missing this forum already. :(

So anyways I had an idea the other day. Based on the SC Finals format from a few years ago

Grand Final SC
NO salary cap!

DEF, DEF, DEF
MID, MID, MID, MID
RUC
FWD, FWD, FWD

Capt score x 3
VC score x 2

Do NOT post your selected team here. (I don't trust you kents to not cheat by editing your posts)

View attachment 557483

trophy may not actually exist*
Id be in :moustache:

Grand Final SC
NO salary cap!

DEF, DEF, DEF
MID, MID, MID, MID
RUC
FWD, FWD, FWD

Capt score x 3
VC score x 2

View attachment 557483

trophy may not actually exist*
This kents in.

I'm feeling withdrawals of being s**t. I need to re-establish that feeling.

Grand Final SC
NO salary cap!

DEF, DEF, DEF
MID, MID, MID, MID
RUC
FWD, FWD, FWD

Capt score x 3
VC score x 2

View attachment 557483

Actual trophy may not exist*
I’ll be in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back