Preview 2018 Goodbye (To 2019) New; Preseason Discussion

What will happen between now and Round 1?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At the Noosa camp, every player on the list will be marched into a theater room, chained to a chair, and forced to watch this on repeat for 24 hours.

I have zero confidence in anyone learning from this.

Will Sam Hayes be ready to train from day 1 or has he still got some time on the sidelines?

Same with Hammer, i know the seniors dont come back on the 5th but are they ready for full preseasons leading into Rd 1 or are they still a bit off

Hammer is very likely to play Rd1, may even be a chance for the second JLT.

Hayes is a while off.

At the Noosa camp, every player on the list will be marched into a theater room, chained to a chair, and forced to watch this on repeat for 24 hours.

Scott Lycett will be loving that.

He'll be all 'up the ******* coasters' the whole time.

We can save money on hiring Collective Mind by just having Scott yell that incessantly on the team bus. And the Crows can get Tyson Stengle to sing the Richmond song for them.

Hopefully Monty ditches Bassetts Maginot line Defense and has a mobile Defense able to withstand attacks (and invade Poland on the counter).

What I externally hope to see, but am invariably disappointed come our first game against another side, is our players not looking like boys standing next to men. FFS Let them in the weights room, especially our KPP’s, with the 6-6-6 setup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Monty ditches Bassetts Maginot line Defense and has a mobile Defense able to withstand attacks (and invade Poland on the counter).

What I externally hope to see, but am invariably disappointed come our first game against another side, is our players not looking like boys standing next to men. FFS Let them in the weights room, especially our KPP’s, with the 6-6-6 setup.
Lookng forward to hearing Monty interviewed, hopefullt this coming week sometime. Has been rather quiet on the media front.

Last edited:
So who have we got with fitness issues heading towards pre-season?

Ryder with the heel/hip flexor sounds like a week by week thing, hopefully the off-season helps him here.
Hartlett and Hayes should be close to return after their ACLs.
Rockliffs shoulders.
Broadbents ankle.
Marshall had the worst luck in the world breaking into a million pieces.
Hope Atleys back is fine after he struggled with it in the 2nd half of the season.
Dixons lower leg/ankle.
Drews foot?

Missing anyone?

So who have we got with fitness issues heading towards pre-season?

Ryder with the heel/hip flexor sounds like a week by week thing, hopefully the off-season helps him here.
Hartlett and Hayes should be close to return after their ACLs.
Rockliffs shoulders.
Broadbents ankle.
Marshall had the worst luck in the world breaking into a million pieces.
Hope Atleys back is fine after he struggled with it in the 2nd half of the season.
Dixons lower leg/ankle.
Drews foot?

Missing anyone?

Members broken souls ?

We can save money on hiring Collective Mind by just having Scott yell that incessantly on the team bus. And the Crows can get Tyson Stengle to sing the Richmond song for them.

Does he know the words? I wasn't sure they sung the same song in the reserves.

Does he know the words? I wasn't sure they sung the same song in the reserves.

Yes he does.

From his 1 win in a total of 2 AFL matches.

When he kicked his only 2 career goals in his career total of 16 possessions.

Which were match defining goals in a big comeback win on the road.

Against guess who.

I refuse to vote in the poll until this awful thread title is changed. It’s a Legs Feed The Wolf-tier mess.

I hope you didn't post in the 2018 goodye (to 2019) new; assistants discussion thread then.

Back