Oppo Camp 2018 Grand Final - Collingwood v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Dean Cox WC ruck coach last year ?
He was looking to move to the east coast & moved to Sydney to work with the Swans

Not sure who their current ruck coach is

Dont worry everyone, 09 will be our year. Oh on second thought, Chris Scott is our coach so probably not.

Dont worry everyone, 09 will be our year. Oh on second thought, Chris Scott is our coach so probably not.
3009?

Not sure I'll be alive to see it unless cryonics becomes the norm - so I'll take your word that we win the gf in 1000 years

I'm sure one of their 15 flags was in September as well.....
Not since Eddie was born - their president is their biggest curse.

Eddie was born October 1964 - and late in today's coverage it was mentioned that Collingwood hadn't won a September GF during his lifetime, they have only won GF's played in October

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, didn't realise there was a separate GF thread!

Man, gotta feel for that Collingwood runner who effectively gifted West Coast a goal.

Did he really though? On the replay, it was just a terrible kick. I know Stevenson or whoever it was is quick but they were a fair way away, I'm not sure the would have got there regardless.

It did look bad though and in a narrow loss you're looking for any excuse to have lost.

Last edited:
Did he really though? On the replay, it was just a terrible quick. I know Stevenson or whoever it was is quick but they were a fair way away, I'm not sure the would have got there regardless.

It did look bad though and in a narrow loss you're looking for any excuse to have lost.

Yeah, you're right.

I think the Collingwood player missed that the kick was coming to him, so wasn't moving towards the ball. Regardless - they'll be poring over the footage of all the incidents for sure - especially DeGoey playing on with the checkside and miss....

Great game.

WCE won the aerial battle big time... True Eagles aerial assault...

I was a bit baffled why they were playing Sidebottom so deep in the forward line for many parts of the game...

If only Sheed won the Norm, that would've been a handy payout at 60-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back