Premier?

• West Coast

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I've gotta work today so I won't see one minute of the game and I really couldn't give a s**t who wins but:

Collingwood by 34pts
Travis Varcoe 4 Normie
Streaker in the 3rd quarter

Then we can go back to watching our fave soapie, The Dumb and the Feckless, which follows the trials and tribulations of a dysfunctional football family.

TBH, I'm finding the plots increasingly bizarre and far-fetched these days...

Last edited:

How could all of you forget the most important event today?

ZpQk9cV.jpg

Last edited:
It should be a terrific game between two teams who play highly watchable football. I don't care who wins but I want to see football played like it should be.

And unlike last year I won't have a moment's trepidation over the result :D

It's just painful.

Just like the Crows fans, they are so used to everyone sucking them off and see themselves as some kind of pseudo state team that you can't even banter with them or express any sort of opposition to them winning. Literally have to pretend to be happy for them because I'll lose friends if I tell them what I really think.
Ouch. Think living in SA is an easier gig. Forever grateful to the Tiges and the preseason camp. Freo supporters in WA must be doing it really tough.

Ouch. Think living in SA is an easier gig. Forever grateful to the Tiges and the preseason camp. Freo supporters in WA must be doing it really tough.

Honestly, it's been months since anyone outside of the small collection of Freo supporters I know have made me think Freo even exist. They are so irrelevant here that it's not even funny. All about the state team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol there will be Port fans wishing this every GF for the next 1000 years.

That record is ours forever. Embrace it!

Exactly.

Just enjoy and appreciate the memories.

Brett Ebert missing everything from 40m with the score 2-1 in our favour.

Pettigrew being run down by Ottens like a leopard hunting its prey.

And, um, whatever else happened that day at the 'G whilst I sat there with my arms crossed not moving a muscle or saying anything to anyone for three hours.

Well, I've gotta work today so I won't see one minute of the game and I really couldn't give a s**t who wins but:

Collingwood by 34pts
Travis Varcoe 4 Normie
Streaker in the 3rd quarter

Then we can go back to watching our fave soapie, The Dumb and the Feckless, which follows the trials and tribulations of a dysfunctional football family.

TBH, I'm finding the plots increasingly bizarre and far-fetched these days...
This day was my first experience of a GF at the MCG

2F443B2C-F421-4BE7-B8AE-BF861213210E.jpeg

Bus trip over Friday night, walked into the ground and bumped into my good mate, and his future wife. Standing room at the city end of the ground, when it was all standing at each end.

Last edited:
I understand the financial side of things and the MCG has the capacity for a GF but this Victorian dominated feel about the AFL is so wrong.
WC have already beaten the Pies, now they have to do it again on Collingwood's home turf in front of a pro black and white crowd. This has to be a few goals at least advantage to the home side. Imagine getting gifted a GF at AO, would last years outcome been different, (Glad it wasn't) but you know what I mean.
It just seems to me clubs like Collingwood and Richmond have such an advantage.

Back