Certified Legendary Thread 2018 Grand Final : West Coast v Collingwood - Wooden Spooners to win Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

For me i think this is our best GF win , the first was very good , but the previous three premiership teams for mine were more talented than this group. These guys had a ton of heart and desire to win this year with alot of adversity thrown in for good measure.

100% in accordance with this, and I have been pumping out Eagle Rock for hours to celebrate our most meritorious win.

Do Masto and Redden dislike each other? Just rewatched the final quarter and medals again, almost all of our boys share some sort of embrace as they pass one another on the way to collect their medals, except for Masto and Redden. Jetta also ignores Gov, but Jetts was busy doing his own thing most of the time.

Do Masto and Redden dislike each other? Just rewatched the final quarter and medals again, almost all of our boys share some sort of embrace as they pass one another on the way to collect their medals, except for Masto and Redden. Jetta also ignores Gov, but Jetts was busy doing his own thing most of the time.

No Masten forgets to give his hat to the kid and you don't see it as its off camera but Masto has to run and give the kid the hat holding Redden from coming straight away.

Masten's probably embarrassed he ****** up and I think Reddo is getting a bit toey about having to wait to go up.
Masto got caught up in the emotion and forgot to hand over the premiership cap to the little kid, as he was walking back to the group you can see him sobbing and wiping tears from his face. Nothing to do with players not being mates.

It’s a pity Huddo didn’t commentate the grand final.

Would have loved to have heard what he would have come up with with Sheed.

Bruce is past it.
BT called the goal. Bruce called the siren. He did an ok job. What pissed me off is when ch7 went to Bucks 5 secs after the win. They should have cut to Simmo, his reaction when we eventually got it was priceless. Yet we missed out on that. * ch7. Disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a pity Huddo didn’t commentate the grand final.

Would have loved to have heard what he would have come up with with Sheed.

Bruce is past it.
He was calling it for SEN with Gerard Whateley, it was the only station I could think of to tune into while I was there. Pretty good call, Whateley did the Sheed goal though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back