2018 Grand finals double header

Remove this Banner Ad

Brand and miles in from the seniors. No Mirra which raised my eyebrows

Mira has really impressed playing forward. He has delivered in that lead up forward role what a whole lot of others have not been able to. Forward pressure, bringing the ball to the ground, several lead up marks. I reckon Clarko is going to pull a surprise and play him in the forward line vs Richmond for the whole game.

I like the look of the team but BUYER BEWARE!!
Our worst performances this year have come when we have been "stacked" with listed players and few Box Hill boys.

Is O'Donnell out of form or injured HH - I always considered him somewhat of a barometer.

A lot to play for obviously this week so let's home the boys really dig in.

Bull played the second half against Casey with a broken jaw and had a game high 17 tackles. He is a major barometer to inspire and lift the team. Last Saturday Bull expressed his hope for the boys to win against Port so he can play the following week. Sometimes he's too courageous for his own good.

VFL Finals Presales tickets will be available here from Midday - http://vfl.com.au/presale/

PETER JACKSON VFL

2nd QUALIFYING FINAL: Casey Demons (2nd) vs Geelong (3rd)

Saturday September 1, 2.10pm @ Casey Fields

1st ELIMINATION FINAL: Box Hill Hawks (6th) vs Port Melbourne (7th)

Saturday September 1, 2.10pm @ Stannards Stadium (North Port Oval)

1st QUALIFYING FINAL: Richmond (1st) vs Williamstown (4th)

Saturday September 1, 7.10pm @ Swinburne Centre (Punt Road Oval) – LIVE on Channel 7

2nd ELIMINATION FINAL: Collingwood (5th) vs Essendon (8th)

Sunday September 2, 2.10pm @ Stannards Stadium (North Port Oval) – LIVE on Channel 7

SWISSE WELLNESS VFL WOMEN’S

1st SEMI FINAL: Collingwood (1st) vs Hawthorn (2nd)

Saturday September 8, time TBC* @ Stannards Stadium (North Port Oval)

2nd SEMI FINAL: NT Thunder (3rd) vs Geelong Cats (4th)

Sunday September 9, time TBC* @ Stannards Stadium (North Port Oval)

* both VFL W finals will be double-headers with VFL semi-final matches, with confirmed times to announced during the week

Our semi (against Geelong) should be Saturday, the same day as the VFLW (against Collingwood)

The VFL site currently has us playing against both richmond and geelong. Going to be a tough week.
Last night it said BHH were playing Richmond, now it's playing both. This is what happens when you let the work experience kids design and control your media.

Fortunately someone made a visual representation of the finals before hand.
BHH vs. Geelong.

VFL-finals-structure-675x496.jpg

The VFL website has Geelong v BHH on Sunday 9th September at 2:10pm at PM and Richmond v Essenscum on Saturday 8th September at 12:40pm at TBA which is no doubt PM. What a disorganised incompetent organisation. The VFLW has NT Thunder v Geelong on Sunday 9th September at 11:45am 2:10pm at PM and Collingwood v Hawthorn at 10:15am at PM. It appears the Saturday VFLW game will not be telecast on the 7 network.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back