Official Club Stuff 2018 GWS Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, old stomping ground. Think we have it all sorted. Probably lobb in Newport.
Very nice. Just over the Westgate from me.

I'll be moving late next year, so I'm hoping there will be catch-ups at Melbourne Giants functions?

5418. Quarter of the way to last year's record :)
I assume the rollover have started. I pre-empted mine to add but I tead somewhere the 16th? I did notice a new one-off option this year.

Couldnt hurt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Interesting to see. Last year we suddenly became contenders and you'd expect a bump from bandwaggoners. This year we stayed up there.
The crowds at Spotless improved a lot last year in my view. The SF was a disappointing number but very involved crowd in my perception., I wonder if that's no free tickets and more people invested in the club.
Just hope the growth is long term, if it's slow that's better than bandwaggoners who will jump off when things go sour.

Interesting to see. Last year we suddenly became contenders and you'd expect a bump from bandwaggoners. This year we stayed up there.
The crowds at Spotless improved a lot last year in my view. The SF was a disappointing number but very involved crowd in my perception., I wonder if that's no free tickets and more people invested in the club.
Just hope the growth is long term, if it's slow that's better than bandwaggoners who will jump off when things go sour.
You will always have an element that will jump off when times are tough no matter the sport or club.
We just need to be competirive enough to build that core up so we dont drop as much.

The % off Giants fans to away fans at home games has improved drastically over the last few years which is a good sign.

You will always have an element that will jump off when times are tough no matter the sport or club.
We just need to be competirive enough to build that core up so we dont drop as much.

The % off Giants fans to away fans at home games has improved drastically over the last few years which is a good sign.

Some drop off I know. I also think it's a bit about how the club grows. Right now anyone is welcome, I do believe any sporting club needs a core of rusted on supporters and gowth in that is critical to limit drop off.
We will have bad times on the field. The more we can be like the Crows and the Swans or North ( dont laugh look at North's record) and stay at or near the top the better, absolutely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've not seen a member pack email, plenty of other club notices but not that.

Is yours an interstate or other non-standard one?

I got a member pack notification for our Sydney Giants family membership.

Renewing members have until the 6th December to say whether they want to keep the same seats again this year or move to new seats - maybe they’re waiting until that deadline passes until they send those memberships out.

When I rang them to upgrade from members reserve to set seats, I was “provisionally” given three seats, not really near where I wanted to be because that particular bay only had sets of 2 seats available together and I was told that if I rang back after 6 Dec, there might be 3 available together if someone wants to move.

As it is, I think we’ll just try the new seats we were given and see how they go for the year. But it might explain why some membership packs haven’t been sent, because some seats haven’t yet been confirmed.

Renewing members have until the 6th December to say whether they want to keep the same seats again this year or move to new seats - maybe they’re waiting until that deadline passes until they send those memberships out.

When I rang them to upgrade from members reserve to set seats, I was “provisionally” given three seats, not really near where I wanted to be because that particular bay only had sets of 2 seats available together and I was told that if I rang back after 6 Dec, there might be 3 available together if someone wants to move.

As it is, I think we’ll just try the new seats we were given and see how they go for the year. But it might explain why some membership packs haven’t been sent, because some seats haven’t yet been confirmed.

That would make sense, we have 4 set seats in Sydney and 2 in Canberra.
Appeared to be still plenty of groups of seats available in the Members Stand last year if anyone is interested

We've not seen a member pack email, plenty of other club notices but not that.

Is yours an interstate or other non-standard one?
Interstate mate.

Even got an e-card which I can use for game day entry...for all those games played in December...???? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back