Official Club Stuff 2018 GWS Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Hell of a rant. Wrong in a "you need a padded white walled room" kinda way.

Before having goes at others maybe check your own credibility.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You queried and disputed so I gave details. If that's a rant in your mind then so be it. It's a matter for you.

Ok dudes, can we park the s**t fight? Boring and unispired...just like our team's performance lately.

Back to memebrship. I see Dave Matthews is looking 25k this year. Reckon we'll struggle to get there tbh. I think the club needs to have gone a bit harder with its promotion to lapsed and potential new members. I really feel like we have taken the eye off the ball here. It's not just about the club either. The AFL must get behind this expansion more.

Ok dudes, can we park the s**t fight? Boring and unispired...just like our team's performance lately.

Back to memebrship. I see Dave Matthews is looking 25k this year. Reckon we'll struggle to get there tbh. I think the club needs to have gone a bit harder with its promotion to lapsed and potential new members. I really feel like we have taken the eye off the ball here. It's not just about the club either. The AFL must get behind this expansion more.

So, we’re not playing particularly good or attractive football (and not just on Friday night, but for most of the year), and we now have more members than we have ever had before, with still a heap of time left before membership numbers get closed off - and this is the club dropping the ball?

Jesus F#*k some people are hard to please.

So, we’re not playing particularly good or attractive football (and not just on Friday night, but for most of the year), and we now have more members than we have ever had before, with still a heap of time left before membership numbers get closed off - and this is the club dropping the ball?

Jesus F#*k some people are hard to please.
Hmm, think I'll come back when our regulars feel more inclined to tackle the issues than take out the man. This place has lost it since the weekend. Determinant and Giant Strides good luck.

I just don’t get it.

We pass a record membership milestone and it’s cause for wailing and gnashing of teeth - as if it’s somehow the worst news in club history.

It’s bulls#*t.

We better not sign any player to a long term deal anytime soon. Or get a new sponsor. The board will go into absolute meltdown.

I’m happy we broke the membership record. I’m also fine with the club announcing it and making a big deal during the week. I’m assumig it’s part of a push to get more at this week’s game by pumping it out all over social media.

In terms of membership drive, I think there is still time for the 25000 mark but we are more than likely to fall short of that. If we look like going deep in the finals series the we will get a late push as people make a grab for gf tickets

Who knows? Even so, I think we are pushing the right way

So we just hit 22k for the 1st time.
515a3b8ae076ddff5df44f48ad660d27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not sure theb25k target is achievable now
But who knows... if we shoot back into finals contention we might benefit from new 3 gamers wanting access to finals tickets

Good to see the membership number is still increasing and getting close to 25 is a great achievement considering the form and it will be interesting to compare crowd numbers over the years to compare the growth in both numbers and for next year I would hope we see another good growth in the membership but also it needs to translate to the crowds with an average over 15000 would be my aim but as always the draw and the weather will have a big impact on those 2 numbers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game tonight and there were more young kids than I have ever seen at a night game. Interestingly there were heaps of Hawthorn parents (and a few other clubs) with kids in Orange. What % of your fan base do you think have Victorian roots and how many Sydney born and bred?

I was at the game tonight and there were more young kids than I have ever seen at a night game. Interestingly there were heaps of Hawthorn parents (and a few other clubs) with kids in Orange. What % of your fan base do you think have Victorian roots and how many Sydney born and bred?
Very high still, but nowhere near as high as in 2012, the kids are the future of the club

Vic roots are irrelevant. If you followed the game & didn't like the swans you had/have a vic team and are set in your ways. kids on the other hand....

that's why we'll win in the end. that's why it's a long term strategy. the kids have to grow up and start taking their kids to the game.

2 x tickets for sale for the Giants vs Crows game @ UNSW Canberra Oval on Sat 11 August 7.25pm. Seats in Bradman Stand undercover Bay 5U Row L Seat 8 & 9. Cost $108 reasonable offers considered.

Tickets were donated to raise money for the Black Dog Ride charity. A registered not for profit charity that works to raise awareness of depression and suicide within our communtiy.

https://www.blackdogride.com.au

Please PM me if you are interested.

Anyone esle in the "200 club"?
We haven't heard a single thing from the club all year other than confirming we are in it......

Pretty s**t comms for a group that's usually on the ball
I am and haven't either. Haven't followed up. Did get the ultimate members function invite and declined, but I get they aren't related.

I am and haven't either. Haven't followed up. Did get the ultimate members function invite and declined, but I get they aren't related.
Cheers mate, we've RSVP'd for that one, how timely we are will depend on the start time as we will be loosely with a larger family group than normal being a saints game.
Will give it until the end of the week and then chase if I hear nothing still, from them or on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back