MVP 2018 GWS MVP - Round 16 vs West Coast Eagles @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Well, we were in that game right up until the last couple of minutes, and certainly had our chances to win it without ever playing sparkling football. Plenty of players contributed, though. Who deserves the points from this game?

5. Coniglio
4. Ward
3. Tomlinson
2. De Boer
1. Whitfield

Taylor just missed. Loved his scrapping for the ball. Lobb and Himmelburg both good. De Boer was a rock when we needed him as I saw it and adds a lot of composure.

5 - Adam Tomlinson: one his finest games for us, stood up when required with contested possessions, marks & kicked straight when others didn't
4 - Steve Coniglio: got plenty of ball in the contest and fought hard all game
3 - Tim Taranto: continues to rise with another great game in the middle with plenty of contested possessions & tackles
2 - Lachie Whitfield: continued a fine season with more class in both defence and attack
1 - Matt de Boer: deserves some recognition for his steady work, never a star but always a workhorse

5 Whitfield
4 Tomlinson
2 Cogs
2 MDB
1 Taranto
1 HH

3. Coniglio
3. Ward
3. Tomlinson
3. Taranto
3. Whitfield
These 5 were even in there impact on the game IMO I thought HH was close but the set shot he gave off that was smothered and a couple of other things took the points away

After watching the game again last night, our mids got cut up through the guts. so I have marked them down a point or two.

5) Tomlinson
4) Whitfield
3) Ward
2) Cogs
1) Taranto

Remove this Banner Ad

Back