2018 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmmm? ......Hogan (out) .....Walters (out) .....Gaff (out)

Been hovering around the 2,500 ranking for most of the season ......i've slid 2,500 spots in 3 weeks to now rank around the 5,000

NO DONUTS .....but Fritsch is my new F5.....Ahern my F6 .........give me a gun

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mmmm? ......Hogan (out) .....Walters (out) .....Gaff (out)

Been hovering around the 2,500 ranking for most of the season ......i've slid 2,500 spots in 3 weeks to now rank around the 5,000

NO DONUTS .....but Fritsch is my new M5.....Ahern my M6 .........give me a gun

giphy.gif

It could get worse...a lot worse!

2017.JPG

Jut found out that that useless campaigner Howe isn't going to play again this week.

F@rking useless weak piece of sh1t! :mad::thumbsdown:
Been taking to hospital today apparently to get it drained. That is one hell of a corkie. Doubtful for the following week too, especially given they fly to Perth for it.

Been taking to hospital today apparently to get it drained. That is one hell of a corkie. Doubtful for the following week too, especially given they fly to Perth for it.
But you'd think COLL would want Howe to get at least 1 game B4 the Finals

But you'd think COLL would want Howe to get at least 1 game B4 the Finals
I'm no medical expert but with a large bleed like that I would have thought that it would increase the risk of DVT if he flies before it's completely healed. Might be completely wrong though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your worse trade for the year ?

Don't even f@rking get me started!

Lloyd or Howe, Lloyd or Howe as I was approaching the byes.

Was too round 14 bye heavy so went with Howe who I have never owned before.

What a bloody great decision that turned out to be. Tons of points lost not having Lloyd, Howe being a weak arse campaigner flog and that was that.

I got Lloyd in eventually for Sicily but that damage had already been done by then.

What an absolute putrid garbage horrible trade bringing that s**t stain black and white turd into my team who tries to trick people into thinking he is a footballer.

Get f@rked you flog! Your papers have been stamped and you are NEVER setting foot into my team EVER again! Same goes with that pansy team mate of yours TreLOLar!

giphy.gif

What a bloody great decision that turned out to be. Tons of points lost not having Lloyd, Howe being a weak arse campaigner flog and that was that.

I got Lloyd in eventually for Sicily but that damage had already been done by then.

What an absolute putrid garbage horrible trade bringing that s**t stain black and white turd into my team who tries to trick people into thinking he is a footballer.

Get f@rked you flog! Your papers have been stamped and you are NEVER setting foot into my team EVER again! Same goes with that pansy team mate of yours TreLOLar!

giphy.gif

I remember that debate you had well .......even B4 you did the trade, you really didn't want to .....seems one bye round caused you to go against your "gut"

My "gut" also said to play Gray R1 ....even though he was suspended ..was talked out of it, but over the season & now with no trades, it's a decision i regret .....would have saved 1 trade

giphy.gif
+1 JM

What a s**t show that decision was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back