Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I remember that debate you had well .......even B4 you did the trade, you really didn't want to .....seems one bye round caused you to go against your "gut"

My "gut" also said to play Gray R1 ....even though he was suspended ..was talked out of it, but over the season & now with no trades, it's a decision i regret .....would have saved 1 trade

Yep. I was really not feeling that great with bringing Howe in. I knew something wasn't right but the f@rking byes forced my hand.

I totally blame the byes for that whole debacle. Would have picked Lloyd in a heartbeat otherwise.

The byes are the most horrible thing to ever grace supercoach. They make you waste unnecessary trades just to remain competitive over those 3 weeks.

I hate the byes with a passion! :mad::fire::fire::fire:

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
+1 JM

What a s**t show that decision was

Probably the most horrible trade I have done in my SC career I reckon mate.

Even the Roughead out, Roughead in trade wasn't as bad. At least it gave campaigners around here a laugh and became folklore!

giphy.gif

Yep. I was really not feeling that great with bringing Howe in. I knew something wasn't right but the f@rking byes forced my hand.

I totally blame the byes for that whole debacle. Would have picked Lloyd in a heartbeat otherwise.

The byes are the most horrible thing to ever grace supercoach. They make you waste unnecessary trades just to remain competitive over those 3 weeks.

* that seagull.

I hope he enjoys being in the rehab group next year coz he will be my first picked

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers

Yeah not a fan off the byes either, but the sub rule was horrible.
One of your PODs was flying, team in front and then the red vest came out.....:eek:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

I love the bye rounds. It's when I make my run and pretty much always halve my ranking. It's the last 3 rounds where it usually all turns to s**t for me.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah not a fan off the byes either, but the sub rule was horrible.
One of your PODs was flying, team in front and then the red vest came out.....:eek:

Can you imagine if a red card system came in? Your VC knocks out your C and they're both gone for the game as well as your ranking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the most horrible trade I have done in my SC career I reckon mate.

Even the Roughead out, Roughead in trade wasn't as bad. At least it gave campaigners around here a laugh and became folklore!

giphy.gif
I've got howe too, but post byes & has been horrid...
But, compare him to other potentials def that i had to choose from: hurley & lryan and a few more... they would have been bad selections too
Anyway shite SC year :mad::'(:mad:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I've got howe too, but post byes & has been horrid...
But, compare him to other potentials def that i had to choose from: hurley & lryan and a few more... they would have been bad selections too
Anyway shite SC year :mad::'(:mad:

Hurley's been a serviceable trade in, not great but a post-bye average of 88.5 is solid enough for a D6

Hurley's been a serviceable trade in, not great but a post-bye average of 88.5 is solid enough for a D6
Definitely better than howe, but you would expect more from these 'later' trades

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Definitely better than howe, but you would expect more from these 'later' trades

My 3 Def upgrades were Yeo, Brayshaw & Hurley. 2 out of 3 not a terrible outcome. Ideally Hurley would have been Lloyd, but I'm a tight wad and was looking for value with a single trade upgrade. One of the reasons I still have 2 left.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

In hindsight you should have picked up Brayshaw who also had the Rd13 bye like Howe, but was still only 420k at Rd10 and has averaged 101 since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back