Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible news for Deledio and interesting times for him and after the article about his comeback last year and the challenges he faced physically and mentally it will be interesting to see what happens later this year and I am sure the players and support staff will get around him and hopefully he can come back and at least play some NEAFL later this year, That should be his aim and a bonus would be him to play a couple of games

I would be concerned for Toby and what the issue with his foot actually is after seeing the interview with LC on Talking footy

Good to see Kennedy finally listed as a week out from playing
Kenners is the good news story. I can see him being important to us on a half back flank when he's ready as well.

Terrible news for Deledio and interesting times for him and after the article about his comeback last year and the challenges he faced physically and mentally it will be interesting to see what happens later this year and I am sure the players and support staff will get around him and hopefully he can come back and at least play some NEAFL later this year, That should be his aim and a bonus would be him to play a couple of games

I would be concerned for Toby and what the issue with his foot actually is after seeing the interview with LC on Talking footy

Good to see Kennedy finally listed as a week out from playing

If I’m Toby I’d be getting a 2nd opinion!

If I’m Toby I’d be getting a 2nd opinion!
Have any facts emerged re how he broke his foot in NYC?

You don't want to assume the worst case but if it was self inflicted/result of skylarking etc it's a catastrophically costly mishap. You could mount an argument that it single handedly may cost the side a finals appearance.

Have any facts emerged re how he broke his foot in NYC?

You don't want to assume the worst case but if it was self inflicted/result of skylarking etc it's a catastrophically costly mishap. You could mount an argument that it single handedly may cost the side a finals appearance.

He said how it happened back in March. Regardless I don't think Greene would have made a difference. A magic wand to fix Williams, Scully and Kelly would have made a difference but that's about it. Losing all the top three options of skilled semi-outside players is the difference.

Toby isn't the difference in our squad (nor is anyone else), if he was, that speaks volumes of our players and shows that others aren't pulling their weight as they should.

no doubt him returning will be a huge morale boost for the squad - hopefully that time comes sooner rather than later.

Watching replay of game Cogs didn’t play at least the last 10minutes as far as I could see.Hope I’m jumping at shadows but didn’t strike me as looking overly happy pre game.Please no more injuries

Watching replay of game Cogs didn’t play at least the last 10minutes as far as I could see.Hope I’m jumping at shadows but didn’t strike me as looking overly happy pre game.Please no more injuries

Concussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what the injury is with Lobb?
I thought I heard ribs mentioned but that may have been the commentary
And with Lloyd I just added to my very basic medical knowledge and for the medial collateral ligament (MCL) injury
grade 1 a few days to heal
grade 2 4 weeks
grade 3 8 weeks
and interesting the club hasn't released more info this week but maybe we will have to wait till tuesday
Lobb to probably be a test and Lloyd to be a TBC till tuesday
So from last week
Tim Mohr Shoulder Test
Tom Scully Ankle 7 weeks
Brett Deledio Calf 7-9 weeks
Toby Greene Foot TBC
Zac Williams Achilles TBC
Will Setterfield Knee Season
Lachie Tiziani Knee Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back