Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

watching the telecast last night, Toby was interview and said he's a chance against the Eagles or if not, should be right for Richmond in 2 weeifks.

we're back in the 8, Toby and Lids on the comeback shortly... we're still in this for 2018 - I believe

if we can Jag a win against either Eagles or Richmond = we are back !!!! :p
We can do this!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Geez I hope we just play Lids off half back, perhaps as the spare... just a little time in midfield. Somewhere he doesn’t have to repeat sprint like he would in forward 50.

That really sucks big time if the Patton reports are true.
Some guys just can't take a trick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to come over and say that the Patton news absolutely sucks big time.
He is one of my Fav GWS players who I think could take the comp by storm when he get's a good run at it.
Good and helpful for us this weekend but I would prefer he be healthy and playing.
Hope it's not as bad as the first reports but if so good luck to a quick and full recovery.

Hope we both have a good crack on the weekend and show the comp we are both a force still.

638795c979c9757cae8c3743a3c101f3.gif

When you put everything about the sport to the side this is just terribly unfair. He has already been robbed of 2 years and some of his natural athleticism...now he has to go through this again.

General is one of those blokes that is hard not to love. You only had to see how his team mates got around him when he kicked a goal after a barren spell.

Just feel so sorry for him, this is really just plain wrong.

I hope he can stay positive and that all the boys keep getting around him. I would like the club to re-sign him too as a show of support/respect. He is one of the pioneers and helped build this club and for that and the fact he’s taken less money to stick around he deserves our forever support.

When you put everything about the sport to the side this is just terribly unfair. He has already been robbed of 2 years and some of his natural athleticism...now he has to go through this again.

General is one of those blokes that is hard not to love. You only had to see how his team mates got around him when he kicked a goal after a barren spell.

Just feel so sorry for him, this is really just plain wrong.

I hope he can stay positive and that all the boys keep getting around him. I would like the club to re-sign him too as a show of support/respect. He is one of the pioneers and helped build this club and for that and the fact he’s taken less money to stick around he deserves our forever support.
100% this

what a crap bit of news to come home to. Justnot fair for the poor bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back