Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree that a bruised bone is the start of stress fracture.

It may lead to a stress fracture, but it is simply a bruised bone until such time as it either heals or worsens.
Are you related to someone else on here, I've told you what's going on,just accept it. Better than an ACL and if it takes10 weeks so be it !

It's the start of a heel stress fracture . Have no idea why it's a secret and won't settle down ,the only thing is that they don't want to discourage the SCG bandwagon 3 game membership people
Okay, is this a source thing? Because bruised heels can be just that... land on them wrong and you can bruise the bone. Can take anything from a few days to a couple of months to heal.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if him having a third strike has some legs. We'll wait and see I guess.
There was a puff piece on the tail of the 7 news tonight about the fellow who will toss the coin for Redkite before Saturdays game and they showed the boys in the meeting room. The camera panned around the room and showed Hanners, Josh, Buddy and the rest of the team listening to this man's story.
I would assume if Buddy were on his third strike, he would be on some form of club punishment and not sitting listening to a fan talk with the rest of the team.

There was a puff piece on the tail of the 7 news tonight about the fellow who will toss the coin for Redkite before Saturdays game and they showed the boys in the meeting room. The camera panned around the room and showed Hanners, Josh, Buddy and the rest of the team listening to this man's story.
I would assume if Buddy were on his third strike, he would be on some form of club punishment and not sitting listening to a fan talk with the rest of the team.
Why bother even talking about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking good :)
Player Injury Estimated Return
James Bell Hamstring 1 week
Jake Brown Shoulder 1 week
Jordan Dawson Quad 1 week
Jordan Foote Toe 1 week
Alex Johnson Groin 1 week
Lewis Melican Hamstring Test
Sam Naismith Knee Season
Toby Pink Ankle Test
Sam Reid Quad 6-8 weeks
Updated: Tuesday, May 22
Early prognosis
Lance Franklin and Dan Hannebery pulled up well after returning last week, and Melican should play at some level this week. - Adam Curley
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/video/2018-05-22/hcf-injury-update-22nd-may-2018

Callum Mills has broken his foot and is out for the year.

"He was walking back from the café at Sydney Football Stadium here this afternoon after training, tripped and fell and broke his foot," Coach John Longmire said.

WTF

Callum Mills has broken his foot and is out for the year.

"He was walking back from the café at Sydney Football Stadium here this afternoon after training, tripped and fell and broke his foot," Coach John Longmire said.

WTF

Rampe last year, now Mills. Moore Park is a death trap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back