Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont want to add to the misery, but I pinched my meniscus and cant run at the moment

I have a slight rotator cuff strain and definite tear in the front delt.

Too many and too heavy on the bench last week combined with some stupid ******* cardio class full of burpees.

******* cardio. ******* carbs.

Also ran out beer last night.

Goddam it - it is like everything is spinning out of control.

You called it!

Not sure whether to be impressed or whether to blame you for the jinx! ;)
Yes Mase.
Because he is injury prone & we've signed him until 2021. Now I am not often critical of the club but that was dumb for such a injury prone player. Oh well. It seems our medical & conditioning guys have had a poor recent history & it now should be questioned.

Thanks god for the emergence of Tom McCarting and the return to form of Allir...at least one thing is for sure, plenty of boys in the NEAFL will be playing for an AFL opportunity over the next 8 weeks. This could be the making of 2019 for us...

Just a reminder Reid is contracted until the end of 2021.
So is Hanners. Lets hope they can turn it around. I doubt Reid will ever be what he is capable of for a sustained period. Light training, ramping up for his yearly debut in Late July is my expert recommendation to have a chance at playing finals fit and in form.
And to think being injury prone only becomes worse as you get older. He hasn't even begun to ping calfs yet.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back