Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I sat myself on the boundary for that Freo game at the SCG, which is a fair bit closer than I usually get, and I was shocked at how ratshit Hanners looked during stoppages in play. I know he often doesn’t mind letting people know about his discomfort, but he was shuffling round like a 70 year old on the waiting list for a hip replacement
I sat myself on the boundary for that Freo game at the SCG and I was shocked at how ratshit Freo were. :(

Yep, could be a lot worse. 3-4 weeks at this time of year is no biggie. Unlikely he'd be called up early in the year anyway. He needs to get himself hyper fit for the back end of the season when injuries might open opportunities. If an opportunity pops up AJ will need to have the runs on the NEAFL board and be absolutely cherry ripe to go as there won't be many chances. Mind you, give him a chance and he'll grab it like a drowning man.

Yep, could be a lot worse. 3-4 weeks at this time of year is no biggie. Unlikely he'd be called up early in the year anyway. He needs to get himself hyper fit for the back end of the season when injuries might open opportunities. If an opportunity pops up AJ will need to have the runs on the NEAFL board and be absolutely cherry ripe to go as there won't be many chances. Mind you, give him a chance and he'll grab it like a drowning man.

muscle atrophy IMO. When you are inactive for a long time the muscles wither so that when you place them under stress again injuries soft tissue result. Hopeful still

Hanners just said Matthew Ling is injured at the moment and will not be available early on but has stood out in the preseason.

Waiting to hear some solid feedback on him. He looked pretty damn good in his video so I was even contemplating a start if he had a good pre season. Hopefully he can press a claim when injury heals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are well and truly f*cked in the ruck department. Honestly in favour of just playing Towers as 2nd and Sinclair for his somewhat of a forward presence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back