Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandi as a future coach? Never struck me as a player who had much instinctive insight into the game. Perhaps has absorbed some knowledge over the journey.

Sandi as a future coach? Never struck me as a player who had much instinctive insight into the game. Perhaps has absorbed some knowledge over the journey.

According to our other ruckmen especially Darcy he has played a massive role in their development including reviewing the vision each week.

Eastaugh is the current ruck coach and is also rated highly, so don't know if there is a role for Sandi.

I could see him as a mentor to the younger rucks in the team, kinda like he is now but in a more official role.

According to our other ruckmen especially Darcy he has played a massive role in their development including reviewing the vision each week.

Eastaugh is the current ruck coach and is also rated highly, so don't know if there is a role for Sandi.

Which is why they might keep him on for an extra year as an extra playing coach who'll play a few games. Its not like we are desperate for the list/salary space.

Darcy to reinjure his groin. What’s that paying? I’ll offer generous odds of $1.08

Out rehab team would have to be close to the worst in the league for guys reinjuring.

If any of Darcy, Hill or Brayshaw get injured I’ll be pissed.

We have the AIS hockey lead sports physician as our team doctor. We already have the knowledge
Having the knowledge and applying it is different. Doesn't do the mens strength and conditioning programmes or has been involved in leading edge successful trials to stop ACL injuries which is being immediately implemented in the woman's programme.

I’m sure people will still have their head in the sand and think Sandi’s new injury was just “bad luck”.

I’m sure there is a part of human nature that once it has given up on a person or a group of people, sometimes never having had faith in them to begin with, like S&C staff at footy teams and Sudanese migrants, it is completely unable or refuses to see anything redeeming about them at all, as though people can be reduced to binaries of only good or only bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy to reinjure his groin. What’s that paying? I’ll offer generous odds of $1.08

Out rehab team would have to be close to the worst in the league for guys reinjuring.

If any of Darcy, Hill or Brayshaw get injured I’ll be pissed.
I'll take your bet on Darcy and double up on Brayshaw

Hill is just broken and it has nothing to do with the good staff we have

Pretty sure Sandilands doubled up as ruck coach for a while when he was playing. Before Eastaugh came on board and after Burton.

Fyfe will push really strongly to come back. in 2012 he came back after a shoulder recon after missing 13 weeks with only a couple of weeks left in the season.
At the pre-game function he said 2-3 weeks. Says the injury is a deceptive type, it's to the tendon and though he feels he could play now it's not yet fully healed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back