AFL 2018 JLT Community Series

happy punter

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2009
Unsure if there is any interesting here from a betting perspective but I like one game today

Bombers +12.5 over Tigers (2 units)
Bombers ML over Tigers @ 2.65 (1 unit)

langdon19

Club Legend
Dec 2, 2008
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Betting perspective I have interest, although the aflw is a predictable goldmine so hard to give it time.
I find the coaches speak the truth, if they say they will take an inexperanced team they do, get on early. If a mid will be tried up forward get on fgs market.
Put some time into totals last year with out great results, opened some big middles but missed so it's probably worth it. WC Freo always kick big totals so might have a crack there next week.
Good luck to all.

capperscap

Team Captain
Feb 15, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
So my first bet for the season was over 162.5 points in the essendon richmond game.
I hope the result doesn't reflect my luck for the season regular..

AFLFootyChick

All Australian
Apr 6, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I wouldn't have thought any JLT team warrants a good bet.

If you're feeling it and it looks good, hit it. It is gold Coast and the JLT but.

I agree. The hot/humid weather will play a part. GC will be more accustomed to that. Geelong have some big outs too.

Geez Geelong with no Ablett, Selwood and Danger. How did they start favs?

They would go through the season winless with that sort of team.
They were favourites until 25 minutes before the opening bounce. Gold Coast eased into favouritism. Geelong traded at $2.18 on BF.

Comes in and comments on a bet after the fact, iluvparis likes it.

Nice consistency champ.

FFS - scroll up a bit you **** - he said they were a good bet well before the game started

He asked for thoughts, hardly the same as saying "I'm putting this bet on."

Nice to see your hypocrisy in action though champ.

the hypocrisy is not you apologizing for your blatant mistake

he said it was a good bet - most punters would presume he has something on - (unless your Liefz - and to be fair you two are in similar buckets these days)

it's not like he didn't even mention the game and only came on bragging about the win after the event which is more you're style

the hypocrisy is not you apologizing for your blatant mistake

he said it was a good bet - most punters would presume he has something on (unless your Liefz - and to be fair you two are in similar buckets these days)

Uh, except I did apologise at the time.. But carry on.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind and ask people's thoughts on every combination for tomorrow morning's CL and then if I get a winning bet I'll come in and celebrate it since that seems ok to you.

It was a good bet by the way Hellboy, -8.5 was a nice mini-line to get some extra value. JLT provides a fair bit of value if you study line ups.

U wot m8? - only by your insane logic is this an apology

Alright, I'll keep that in mind and ask people's thoughts on every combination for tomorrow morning's CL and then if I get a winning bet I'll come in and celebrate it since that seems ok to you.

Again - you just don't get the point - he mentioned one side he thought was a good bet and they won -

What you are suggesting is laughable and would add zero value to the board - if you don't understand that perhaps you don't belong here - stick to the soccer thread where you guys can aftertime your multis and brag about how much cash out value you've achieved to your hearts content.

U wot m8? - only by your insane logic is this an apology

I thought you were referring to my mistake of posting a winning bet without first mentioning it here, not a 'mistake' of looking at someone asking for advice and not seeing someone similarly mentioning a bet.

You do realise that someone saying "Yeah Real look good value tomorrow morning with no Neymar, thoughts?" is not the same as "I'm chucking $50 on Real because Neymar's out, PSG won't be able to cope" right?

I thought you were referring to my mistake of posting a winning bet without first mentioning it here, not a 'mistake' of looking at someone asking for advice and not seeing someone similarly mentioning a bet.

You do realise that someone saying "Yeah Real look good value tomorrow morning with no Neymar, thoughts?" is not the same as "I'm chucking $50 on Real because Neymar's out, PSG won't be able to cope" right?

Personally I think you are insane if you think that is aftertiming but if you are concerned report the post and the mods can decide

The last I'll say on the topic is well played hellboy - good pick :thumbsu:

Personally I think you are insane if you think that is aftertiming but if you are concerned report the post and the mods can decide

The last I'll say on the topic is well played hellboy - good pick :thumbsu:

No because I have no issue with what he did, only with your reaction to it.

Back