Prediction 2018 Jumper Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Davis? Yeah to be honest I pretty much know nothing about the kid. Came in and was thoroughly underwhelming on the stat sheet when he did play. If you think he will become something then you probably know more about him them I do.
Stats sheet maybe not great but he had some very impressive moments...he's a raw talent!!

A natural forward no doubt. Hopefully he can build his strength and tank and be waiting in the wings if ever Lynch or Gov go down.

Shorter term I'd love to see a year of development as a rebounding half back in the SANFL.

I'd like crouch to keep 44.

1- Gibson
5- Doedee
6- Gibbs
10- Pick 12
23- Milera
30- Pick 39
32- Edwards

So Gibbs looks to have got his wish for the number 6, looks to have confirmed it while hanging with the Melbourne Storm number 6

A6_F461_C1-26_C1-47_CE-93_F2-2_DD3_B209_C07_A.png

The current players page on the AFC website has a few changes.

Notice Gibson and Kelly are at "0' (Kelly was 8).

Gibson was #43. Has Kelly given up the #8?

numbers.png
And Gibbs can have any number he likes :) How many of his shots on goal go through the very centre?

The current players page on the AFC website has a few changes.

Notice Gibson and Kelly are at "0' (Kelly was 8).

Gibson was #43. Has Kelly given up the #8?

View attachment 433925
And Gibbs can have any number he likes :)

Kelly is odd- is he taking the #23 his dad wore? Or maybe Thommo's #5.

As cool as it would be to have our first #0 I think that's just a placeholder for a new player, other sites do that too.

Gibbs looks to be taking #6 according to a few sources

On LG-K500 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kelly is odd- is he taking the #23 his dad wore? Or maybe Thommo's #5.

As cool as it would be to have our first #0 I think that's just a placeholder for a new player, other sites do that too.

Gibbs looks to be taking #6 according to a few sources

On LG-K500 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah, I wasn't trying to imply we would have a number "0" :) Just that they are placeholders .. and Kelly appears to be changing.

wigg is still on there aswell
Worked for company where a couple of girls in the marketing department used to do the updates on the website. They had absolutely no idea about what the company actually did. That website used to quite often look like the player page on the AFC site now.

Worked for company where a couple of girls in the marketing department used to do the updates on the website. They had absolutely no idea about what the company actually did. That website used to quite often look like the player page on the AFC site now.
AFL websites second only to AFL calendars in accuracy?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Crouch – No.44 to No.5
Hugh Greenwood – No.20 to No.1
Myles Poholke – No.31 to No.10

Remaining numbers: 6, 20, 23, 28*, 31, 32, 36, 44

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-11-09/trio-change-numbers

Greenwood's reason:
"he chose to wear the No.1 as a tribute to his Mum Andree, who passed away in October after an inspiring battle with cancer."

Matt Crouch's reason:
“Thommo asked me if I would like to wear No.5 once he retired. Thommo’s helped me a lot in my career and is obviously a champion of this Club, so I thought it was a great opportunity.”

Poholke's reason:
"The goalkicking midfielder returns to No.10, which he wore for TAC Cup team Dandenong Stingrays in his draft year."

Matt Crouch – No.44 to No.5
Hugh Greenwood – No.20 to No.1
Myles Poholke – No.31 to No.10

Remaining numbers: 6, 20, 23, 28*, 31, 32, 36, 44

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-11-09/trio-change-numbers

Greenwood's reason:
"he chose to wear the No.1 as a tribute to his Mum Andree, who passed away in October after an inspiring battle with cancer."

Matt Crouch's reason:
“Thommo asked me if I would like to wear No.5 once he retired. Thommo’s helped me a lot in my career and is obviously a champion of this Club, so I thought it was a great opportunity.”

Poholke's reason:
"The goalkicking midfielder returns to No.10, which he wore for TAC Cup team Dandenong Stingrays in his draft year."
Would've liked to see Crouch stay in 44, but not the end of the world

Poholke moving to 10 pricks my ears again, they trust this bloke can become good

Sucks for me because I put 44 on my guernsey this year.

Matt said a couple of years ago that he loved the idea of making history with that number and didn't have any intentions of changing numbers, unfortunately it just didn't last as long as I hoped it would.

Sucks for me because I put 44 on my guernsey this year.

Matt said a couple of years ago that he loved the idea of making history with that number and didn't have any intentions of changing numbers, unfortunately it just didn't last as long as I hoped it would.

Suprised me as well, but I guess you can never underestimate the Influence that Thommo did have on Matts career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back