2018 Jumper / Training Gear / Apparel (Clash Strip on pg. 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 19, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Leaked on the graphic design board last night, via URL shenanigans. Looks pretty schmick - the training guernsey and run-out tee won't be to everyone's taste, but the former manages to look pretty decent, I think. (Pages have been removed, by the way.)

From top to bottom: 2018 Men's Home Guernsey, 2018 Men's Training Guernsey, 2018 Men's Run-Out Tee.
eb18jsy01m-front.jpg

eb18jsy01m-back.jpg eb18jsy04m-front.jpg eb18tsh04m-front.jpg

Last edited:

Is that 3rd one our clash jumper?

Apart from the fact it's extremely nothing like a footy jumper, it looks cool! Something different that I actually like.

Is that 3rd one our clash jumper?

Apart from the fact it's extremely nothing like a footy jumper, it looks cool! Something different that I actually like.
Think that's the training one. Couldn't be our clash as it doesn't have a red sash.

I don't mind them either.
Yep, that's the training guernsey. I'll go back and label them.

It's the kind of thing that veers close to being trashy, but yeah I think it pulls it off! The run-out tee, less so, but no-one expects anything from them anyway. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t like the Fujitsu logo on the front of the last 2 jumpers but other than that they look fine.
Good call, they look like they were slapped on last minute when someone remembered they were a sponsor

giphy.gif

If only..

Why do we even bother releasing a new game day jumper each year? Apart from the sponsor logo isn't it going to be more or less identical to all the previous ones?
They make slight changes each year so people buy a new one each year.

Why do we even bother releasing a new game day jumper each year? Apart from the sponsor logo isn't it going to be more or less identical to all the previous ones?
$$$$$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back