Play Nice 2018 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't play Richmond in Melbourne. We played them in Perth and spanked them.

But sure, you can go 10-1 but if you don't beat Sydney in Sydney then those 10 wins don't count. Is that how it works?

Port, Adelaide and North have beaten Sydney in Sydney this year so perhaps it's not the gold standard you claim it is. Do you reckon they'd rather have that win in Sydney or be 10-1 at the halfway mark?

It's jarring how quickly beating GWS in Sydney, or spanking Richmond in Perth or beating Hawthorn in Melbourne have ceased to count for anything. Basically there are only a handful of matches that count.

Which teams do you rate? Everyone has a hard-on for Melbourne this month? What's their crowning glory?
I ******* hate west coast, but what you’ve said in your last few posts is spot on.

My mid season prediction

Sydney
Geelong
Adelaide
Richmond
Port
Hawthorn
West Coast
Melbourne

8 is set. Crows and Giants are cooked.
West Coast
Sydney
Richmond
Geelong
Port
Melbourne
Collingwood
North Melbourne

West Coast
Sydney
Richmond
Geelong
Port
Melbourne
Collingwood
North Melbourne
I doubt think either team is cooked. It's certainly too early for us to put the queue in the rack. A win today and we need 6-10 to be certain of finals.

West Coast
Sydney
Richmond
Geelong
Port
Melbourne
Collingwood
North Melbourne
How can the 8 be set when the Crows could quite easily be back in there by the end of the weekend?

If the Crows beat Fremantle by 20 points and go back into eighth spot on percentage, will you be back tomorrow claiming the 8 is still set? Or will it no longer be set?

You know, you don't get a special prize for making definitive statements prematurely.

3-4 more games? I’d be disappointed if we didn’t win 3-4 of our next 5 games. I have us winning about 8 more.
geelong x2, sydney at a neutral venue, gws away, adelaide, pies, i could easily see us dropping most if not all of those on current form. that leaves 4 should be wins against saints, suns, bombers and dogs, but i could easily see us dropping the saints game at etihad seeing as we struggled to beat them at the g already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you can't lose at home it becomes a very simple equation, perform on the big stage away.

The Eagles haven't shown they can do this yet, which is not to say they can't.

But it's a perfectly legitimate question, one that shouldn't be met with scorn considering Melbourne teams are rated by the same criteria to be taken seriously.
So which teams do you rate now that Melbourne have been spanked by Collingwood?

geelong x2, sydney at a neutral venue, gws away, adelaide, pies, i could easily see us dropping most if not all of those on current form. that leaves 4 should be wins against saints, suns, bombers and dogs, but i could easily see us dropping the saints game at etihad seeing as we struggled to beat them at the g already.
Our form'll come back. On our form at this time last year we'd have missed the finals. Can't be up all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back