Hawks
Bulldogs
West Coast
Freo
Gold Coast
Geelong
Kangaroos
Carltoon

You stumbled because of various other reasons, and it has nothing to do with any of which you just said. Libba, Stringer et al, fair to say what ever was going within the 4 walls at the Doggies was not good this year.

Then how do you explain the Swans late start?

GWS
Sydney
Adelaide
Richmond
Melbourne
Port Adelaide
Hawthorn
Geelong
------------------
Essendon
St.Kilda
West Coast
Fremantle
Collingwood
Bulldogs
Carlton
Brisbane
North Melbourne
Gold Coast

The fixture is a lot tougher when you win premierships. Richmond will play two games in WA, two in Sydney, Brisbane, SA, GC. Your fixture this year was so soft, because you didn't make finals.

You will also have 5 and 6 day turnarounds, because you will play more Friday night games. Oh and you will now become the hunted. This was part of the reason we stumbled in our flag defence.
Bulldogs actually had a very soft draw for premiers in 2016. The groupings are done on ladder positions and 7th is the middle tier.

We done it all year? And please explain to me how running and tackling is something that can't be replicated?
Collingwood 2010 was based off that. So was the Saints then latter the Dockers all these sides burnt out. That being said Collingwood and St Kilda both play in 2 GFs and 2 prelims in a 4 year window

Last edited:
By the way, our draw won't be any tougher. We don't have to go to Geelong next year. We will probably play in Sydney instead. We will play top 8 teams more but they will drop out next year. Top 4 should be the aim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few teams rely on 1 man and they are 1 injury away from going nowhere so its hard to predict.
GWS Mummy
Cats Danger
Swans Buddy
Tiges Dusty

Richmond
Sydney
GWS
Adelaide
Melbourne
Port
Essendon
Collingwood

Geelong
St Kilda
Bulldogs
Hawthorn
West Coast
Fremantle
Carlton
North Melbourne
Brisbane
Gold Coast

A few teams rely on 1 man and they are 1 injury away from going nowhere so its hard to predict.
GWS Mummy
Cats Danger
Swans Buddy
Tiges Dusty
Mumford’s impact isn’t that valuable to the Giants. I’d go as far as to say they should play Lobb as #1 tuck in 2018 because of his height and versatility. Mumford takes a step back now I say. Cameron, Greene Haynes and Davis are a small group whose value is greater than Mumford’s id have thought

Bulldogs actually had a very soft draw for premiers in 2016. The groupings are done on ladder positions and 7th is the middle tier.

Soft draw really? Two games in WA, one game in Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Geelong, with usually 6 day turnaround. We were the away team against every finalist this year.

Are you sure you are not letting your obsessive hatred of the Bulldogs get in the way of rational thinking Bok?

1/. Adelaide football Club
2/. Greater Western Giants football club
3/. St Kilda football club
4/. Port Adelaide football club
5/. Geelong football club
6/. Collingwood football club
7/. Melbourne football club
8/. Sydney football club
9/. Richmond foot ball club
10/. Western Bulldogs football club
11/. Carlton football club
12/. Gold Coast football club
13/. Hawthorn football club
14/. West Coast Eagles football club
15/. Brisbane Lions football club
16/. Essendon football club
17/. North Melbourne football club
18/. Fremantle football club

1. Sydney
2. Port Adelaide
3. GWS
4. Adelaide
5. Essendon
6. Melbourne
7. Geelong
8. St Kilda
--------------
9. Richmond
10. Carlton
11. Collingwood
12. Western Bulldogs
13. Brisbane
14. Fremantle
15. West Coast
16. Hawthorn
17. North Melbourne
18. Gold Coast

The Swans will not start as badly again, they really were the best team in it since round 7 and only lost three games in that time, no double chance cost them the flag!

Port will improve enough to seriously challenge provided they keep Kochie well away from it?

The short people are also losing player's, but will be compensated for it. The Ferrari's biggest drawback is in the pits.

Adelaide will hang around, but they copped a huge dent to the ego in this Grand Final, wouldn't surprise me if they tumbled right out of it?

Bombers will challenge seriously along with Port...Stringer will be 50 goals plus for them, may play off?

Demons surely have to make finals, they might be paying overs for Lever, it better work?

I can't see my Cats making too many inroads, retirements, players leaving, Ablett return? Rumours of discontent? Could end up 15th? My bias says 7th. Trade table will determine their future in 2018.

Saints to come alive in 2018? At least 8th anyway.

As for the Tigers? Expect the unexpected or is that the expected? I expect them to go the way of the Dogs in 2018!

Grand Final Swans V Port or Essendon

Smoky - Melbourne

Biggest disaster - Gold Coast will not win a game!

It's all a big guessing game right now, withdrawal symptoms are kicking in...it's a long time before March 22, i hope i'm still kicking?...Welcome back to the Cattery Blues & Hawks?

1. Giants
2. Crows
3. Tigers
4. Power
5. Swans
6. Cats
7. Demons
8. Bulldogs
9. Bombers
10. Hawks
11. Magpies
12. Saints
13. Eagles
14. Lions
15. Blues
16. Roos
17. Dockers
18. Suns

As for the Tigers? Expect the unexpected or is that the expected? I expect them to go the way of the Dogs in 2018

And that has happened so so many times in 150 years lol. Get over your loss to us. We will be just as good next year. We will find a gun tall. Our fixture will be no tougher next year. No game in geelong. Give us the eagles and power twice please. They did make the 8 after all lol

And that has happened so so many times in 150 years lol. Get over your loss to us. We will be just as good next year. We will find a gun tall. Our fixture will be no tougher next year. No game in geelong. Give us the eagles and power twice please. They did make the 8 after all lol
Hopefully we play you twice that be awesome. We normally get your measure and should of last time just kicked horribly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back