Play Nice 2018 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol righto. Our away form was good enough for us to finish Minor Premiers and we rested players for our dead rubber in the last round.

All your wins against good opposition bar Essendon came at home. The Crows play Adelaide Oval extremely well. The stats back that up, but get them outside their comfort zone....

All your wins against good opposition bar Essendon came at home. The Crows play Adelaide Oval extremely well. The stats back that up, but get them outside their comfort zone....

But like Port playing a top 8 team. We played what the schedule gave us. Just like your extremely easy schedule that allowed you to make finals without beating a top 8 team.

But like Port playing a top 8 team. We played what the schedule gave us. Just like your extremely easy schedule that allowed you to make finals without beating a top 8 team.

We beat West Coast and Sydney, both away, both top 8 teams. This Port can't beat a top 8 team myth continually peddled is quite silly. But yes, unlike you and your bretheren, I can admit our failings. We were poor at home against top 8 sides, conversely you were very good against top 8 sides at home. The Crows play AO extremely well. Actually, looking at last years draw, you seemed to play most of the top 8 sides at home, which would work to your advantage.

Everyone who doesn't put Melbourne in I'm like Oi WTF. Until I see Melbourne in someone's 8 and giggle like a school girl and run away from the phone in disbelief we might not be a complete embarrassment to the competition anymore.

We beat West Coast and Sydney, both away, both top 8 teams. This Port can't beat a top 8 team myth continually peddled is quite silly. But yes, unlike you and your bretheren, I can admit our failings. We were poor at home against top 8 sides, conversely you were very good against top 8 sides at home. The Crows play AO extremely well. Actually, looking at last years draw, you seemed to play most of the top 8 sides at home, which would work to your advantage.

Lol. You played Sydney in round 1 when they had tons of injuries and a late start to the season due to playing in the GF and West Coast without Josh Kennedy. Massive. It’s not a myth at all. How’d you go when West Coast with Kennedy played you at AO in your one and only final????

The Crows can’t admit our failings? You’re hilarious. All Port fans do is drink koolaid. Everyone’s favourite poster on your board who does nothing but dribble absolute shite Port delusional propaganda gets heaps of likes. Koolaid koolaid koolaid.

Last edited:
Hard to call with us. We could finish top 4 as easily we could miss the 8.

Yeah but even last year when we were in the box seat I still felt like an FA cup minnow holding onto a 1-1 draw at Manchester United just waiting for the damn to break.

It's still hard to fathom we could be as or even more professional than any other club

Many giving the pies a chance for the 8? (Serious talk)
After Richmond and the Bulldogs I don't think you can say for sure anyone won't make it but for mine the pies don't have the talks at either end who are the right age to get you up there. However the dogs showed a brilliant midfield can get you in there so if you get Wells all season and Treloar Pendles De Goey and a couple of other fringe midfielders play at their peak then you have as much chance as any of finishing between 3-13

Lol. You played Sydney in round 1 when they had tons of injuries and a late start to the season due to playing in the GF and West Coast without Josh Kennedy. Massive. It’s not a myth at all. How’d you go when West Coast with Kennedy played you at AO in your one and only final????

Does the Crows win against GWS count as a win against a top 8 team?

What is actually wrong with you by the way?

After Richmond and the Bulldogs I don't think you can say for sure anyone won't make it but for mine the pies don't have the talks at either end who are the right age to get you up there. However the dogs showed a brilliant midfield can get you in there so if you get Wells all season and Treloar Pendles De Goey and a couple of other fringe midfielders play at their peak then you have as much chance as any of finishing between 3-13
I feel the same as you, could easily finish in the 8 but could easily miss. It's really that close!

Does the Crows win against GWS count as a win against a top 8 team?

What is actually wrong with you by the way?

What’re u on about? You were talking about away form. We played them at home. Did GWS play in the GF and have heaps of injuries? What about the Crows players who were missing from that team? Did GWS start the season 0-6?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone who doesn't put Melbourne in I'm like Oi WTF. Until I see Melbourne in someone's 8 and giggle like a school girl and run away from the phone in disbelief we might not be a complete embarrassment to the competition anymore.
Well who would've predicted Richmond would finish top 4 let alone win the whole damn thing...
I still sometimes think it was a dream til I see the tattoo on my leg haha.

As much as people don't want the normality of sides like Richmond and Melbourne to always be s**t and a running joke, it won't last forever.

But hopefully it does for Carlton :D

1. GWS
2. Adelaide
3. Melbourne
4. Geelong
5. Port Adelaide
6. Sydney
7. West Coast
8. Essendon

9. Western Bulldogs
10. Richmond
11. Collingwood
12. Hawthorn
13. St Kilda
14. Fremantle
15. Carlton
16. North
17. Brisbane
18. Gold Coast

Yeah but even last year when we were in the box seat I still felt like an FA cup minnow holding onto a 1-1 draw at Manchester United just waiting for the damn to break
Hopefully Hogan and Lewis don't miss too many games this year and you should see a few more W's than 2017.

1. GWS
2. Adelaide
3. Port Adelaide
4. Sydney
5. Geelong
6. Melbourne
7. Richmond
8. Essendon

9. Collingwood
10. St Kilda
11. Western Bulldogs
12. Brisbane
13. Fremantle
14. West Coast
15. Carlton
16. North
17. Gold Coast
18. Hawthorn

Thats better than the tigers managed away.

The Crows can’t admit our failings? You’re hilarious. All Port fans do is drink koolaid. Everyone’s favourite poster on your board who does nothing but dribble absolute shite Port delusional propaganda gets heaps of likes. Koolaid koolaid koolaid.

We played them in round 1 and they were the previous year's Grand Finalist. Doesn't count in your eyes.

Not to worry though. Port Adelaide have plenty of room for improvement and have filled a few glaring needs whilst improving our side on paper considerably.
I wouldn't be so sure about the Crows though. In fact I'd put money on them sliding next year. Kissed on the dick with injuries and by the umpires. The competition won't be so forgiving next year as other teams will improve and things will even up. You blew your chance and now you're the oldest team in the comp.

You can keep hanging your hat on nothing wins though, as if they mean anything in the end.

Cats
Crows
Giants
Swans
Tigers
Demons
Power
Bombers

Saints
Bulldogs
Eagles
Hawks
Magpies
Lions
Blues
Dockers
Kangaroos
Suns

Its tough to pick teams who won’t make the 8. Hopefully it goes down to the wire again.

1. GWS
2. Adelaide
3. Melbourne
4. Geelong
5. Port Adelaide
6. Sydney
7. West Coast
8. Essendon

9. Western Bulldogs
10. Richmond
11. Collingwood
12. Hawthorn
13. St Kilda
14. Fremantle
15. Carlton
16. North
17. Brisbane
18. Gold Coast

Swans weren't in the 8.
Yes you did beat the Eagles, but they were in and out of the 8 just making up numbers, just an ordinary side, if that's Ports claim to fame for the year then it was a massive fail. You said the Crows play AO extremely well but you couldn't even beat the Eagles on two separate occasions this year. I cant see you making the 8 in 2018

Last edited:
Well who would've predicted Richmond would finish top 4 let alone win the whole damn thing...
I still sometimes think it was a dream til I see the tattoo on my leg haha.

As much as people don't want the normality of sides like Richmond and Melbourne to always be s**t and a running joke, it won't last forever.

But hopefully it does for Carlton :D

Hopefully Hogan and Lewis don't miss too many games this year and you should see a few more W's than 2017.

It must be an amazing feeling lads like I get the feeling one drink that cup after we've been drink from our teams so long would quench that thirst for a lifetime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back