Competitions 2018 Leadership Group Poll

Who is in the leadership group for 2018?

• Taylor Walker

Votes: 35 97.2%
  • Rory Sloane

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Daniel Talia

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • Eddie Betts

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Matt Crouch

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Brad Crouch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Douglas

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Bryce Gibbs

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Sam Jacobs

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Josh Jenkins

• Rory Laird

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Andy Otten

• Luke Brown

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Rory Atkins

• David Mackay

• Someone else!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm picking 4, not just in their ability but also for their efforts in building the club to where it is now:
1. Walker (c)
2. Sloane (vc)
3. Talia
4. Jacobs

You've then covered all zones and the ruck spot, for the leadership roles. These are the players to also likely play every game if no injuries to them. You can argue whether or not Gibbs should be included, but sticking to my theme of the players who've put their hearts and soul for the club, the 4 names above are it.

Interesting. Smallest group in a while. No Sauce, Talia, Eddie or Gibbs? Sounds like they will divide into their own smaller leadership groups.

Didn’t see Matt Crouch going in. But well done to him. Trading Vince to Melbourne is looking more and more like a masterstroke.

I'm one that is pleased to see a smaller leadership group, 7-8 man leadership groups are a joke

Matt Crouch deserves his spot, he not only gets the job done week in / week out on game day he has picked up where Thommo left off with working with our young mids like Poholke

In terms of no Sauce, Talia, Eddie or Gibbs, these blokes are senior players and should not need to be named in the leadership group to lead at training and on game day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this.

It shows we're here to win games of footy. There's no "every player wins a prize" BS or players getting picked because they are fan favourites.

Back