Competitions 2018 Leadership Group Poll

Who is in the leadership group for 2018?

• Taylor Walker

Votes: 35 97.2%
  • Rory Sloane

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Daniel Talia

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • Eddie Betts

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Matt Crouch

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Brad Crouch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Douglas

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Bryce Gibbs

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Sam Jacobs

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Josh Jenkins

• Rory Laird

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Andy Otten

• Luke Brown

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Rory Atkins

• David Mackay

• Someone else!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please awkwardly photoshop Rockliff at the end of the leadership photo?
As much as it looked photoshopped, I’m not sure it was as one of the news programs that night showed video of the photo shoot and he was definitely there, unless of course at the exact time the official photo got taken he was out making a draftee drink his piss.

I always thought the leadership group was mainly for onfield direction along with a few other responsibilities. So I am little surprised that we have no leader in the defensive area. Sure we have Talia and Laird who are obvious unstated leaders but I felt that someone down back should have been in the group.

Vary happy for Matt to be selected by the team as one of their leaders. Also happy that we didnt stuff around with Sloane being dropped from the group nor being made captain.

Culture demands ethics and not offering Sloane the captaincy to get hmi to stay demonstrates this.
The actual leadership group these days has probably more off field responsibility. Upholding standards, decision making in discipline issues etc.

In this sense I think a small group of a great idea, less cooks in the kitchen so to speak.

These days more than ever everyone is encouraged to lead so a small group who handle the more serious stuff is good.

The portfolios of other leadership groups the club has spoken about having no doubt covers off on what you say of having leaders all across the ground. They just don’t have to worry about the additional burdens.

I think of it as these are the club leaders. The game based leaders will be separate again

Back