News 2018 Leadership Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Who are these better leaders? Is that based on on-field performance only or are they good leaders off the field as well? Assuming they are better as you claim, does that then assure they'd be better captains?

Better Leaders? Sidey doesn't do a bad job, on field and off. But my vote would actually be for Grundy. I see a lot of Maxwell in Grundy's effort. He doesn't care what he has to do to win a contest, he'll just do it for his side. Pendles plays a lot like Bucks used to (on an entirely different plane to most mortals...but not overly inspirational to your everyday footballer who just can't do things the same way)

Better captains rather than leaders??? I know people see these things differently so I'll just say....
Don't get me wrong, I think Pendles has been great for the club and probably the only man professional enough to set the standards that Buck's wants, but we're coming out the other side of the rebuild now and I'd really like a skipper that drags others along with them and inspires confidence in his team mates just with a stare.

BTW...Pendles IS our captain this year so he'll do a great job;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back