2018 LFFL Draft Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Beams and Sidebottom were in my next cluster of preferences, so they're about right ChickenNuggets it all just depends on coaches preferences. If they've carried over midfielders they won't pick them in the first couple of rounds, if they've carried over talls they generally will. Everyone has a different strategy, there's no one way to win as evidenced by the variety of premiership coaches over the years.

Yeah ok makes me feel a bit better. Wasn't sure if I was getting a bargain or getting bit in the a$$ but looks like I'm on the right track at least. Now let's see if my next preference can get through 20 odd picks again haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ok makes me feel a bit better. Wasn't sure if I was getting a bargain or getting bit in the a$$ but looks like I'm on the right track at least. Now let's see if my next preference can get through 20 odd picks again haha
By mid-draft often your picks probably will, after the absolute top picks are gone and we're down to the final say 5-7 rounds it really becomes preference about who coaches think will improve to contend for a starting spot.

Ahhh fightingfury_88 you campaigner. Thought he would slip through.
Ironically I was going to pick him a few rounds ago if I didn't get the Zorko/Ebert combo for utility/tackler. Surprised he lasted this long, thought he was a good get with good potential.

Ouch. Surprised there isn’t an in-draft rule that you can replace a LTI in draft, doesn’t benefit the whole competition to effectively knock a team out of contention before the season even starts, the more even a comp the better......but life goes on

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ouch. Surprised there isn’t an in-draft rule that you can replace a LTI in draft, doesn’t benefit the whole competition to effectively knock a team out of contention before the season even starts, the more even a comp the better......but life goes on

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I vote let the new guy take his pick after I have taken mine :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back