List Mgmt. 2018 List Management: 40 + 4 complete

Remove this Banner Ad

With deep ruck stocks not in vogue (or any ruck stocks in some instances), it would be nice if Sam Hayes fell to our first pick.

We could probably delist one of Filipinos or King in that instance, if not both.

What I like about Crameri is he consistently bangs out 30+ goals a season, you know what you’re getting. That was the appeal of getting Garlett who this year was the only player to kick over 30 goals for us.

The amount of low-enough-to-use draft picks and vacancies on the primary list really goes against a selection like Crameri though.

Looks like it will be rookie list or nothing for him, unless Goodwin and co see him as being a likely starter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I like about Crameri is he consistently bangs out 30+ goals a season, you know what you’re getting. That was the appeal of getting Garlett who this year was the only player to kick over 30 goals for us.

The amount of low-enough-to-use draft picks and vacancies on the primary list really goes against a selection like Crameri though.

Looks like it will be rookie list or nothing for him, unless Goodwin and co see him as being a likely starter.
He hasn't bagged out anything for 2 years. Give him a spot for a year though. I don't mind him as depth and he is experienced.

Goodwin probably would've had a bit to do with him at Essendon?

I see Cian Hanley has been delisted by Brisbane after the AFL refused to extend his rookie contract.

He had a bad run, not too unlike Hogan, so never got to show his full potential. From what I recall, he was just as good a Gaelic player as his brother.

Not sure how Goodwin would feel about getting a player with speed and a good kick, but I'd love to take a punt on him with one of those late picks.

I see Cian Hanley has been delisted by Brisbane after the AFL refused to extend his rookie contract.

He had a bad run, not too unlike Hogan, so never got to show his full potential. From what I recall, he was just as good a Gaelic player as his brother.

Not sure how Goodwin would feel about getting a player with speed and a good kick, but I'd love to take a punt on him with one of those late picks.

Latest story has the Lions keen to re-draft him. Interesting that they've cut Michael Close. I thought he was decent, and they've lost Schache and cut Hammelmann, leaving Josh Walker and Hipwood.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back