List Mgmt. 2018 List Management: 40 + 4 complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Schade be worth a look from Colliwobbles. Understand he has been delisted twice in two years, but he did do a number on Buddy at the start of the season. Only 24 and key defender type.
Delisted twice in two years you say?

Sign him up!

Last edited:
Would Schade be worth a look from Colliwobbles. Understand he has been delisted twice in two years, but he did do a number on Buddy at the start of the season. Only 24 and key defender type.
Goodness no! He almost reminds me of Gillies

Goodness no! He almost reminds me of Gillies
full

Latest story has the Lions keen to re-draft him. Interesting that they've cut Michael Close. I thought he was decent, and they've lost Schache and cut Hammelmann, leaving Josh Walker and Hipwood.
I hadn't heard that.

Could they not have promoted him without delisting him?

I was surprised by the Close delisting too, but can't say I followed Brisbane too closely to be honest.

Would it be worth delisting someone like a JKH to potentially rookie-list them and get a free hit at a DFA?

Would it be worth delisting someone like a JKH to potentially rookie-list them and get a free hit at a DFA?

I don't think we have anyone left to delist. JKH is contracted for next year, for example.

Personally, I'm not that keen on any of the delistees to be honest. Crameri if he made it to the rookie list maybe but that's about it.

I don't think we have anyone left to delist. JKH is contracted for next year, for example.

Personally, I'm not that keen on any of the delistees to be honest. Crameri if he made it to the rookie list maybe but that's about it.

I meant delisting a contracted player with the intent of re-drafting them in the rookie draft to pay out the rest of the contract. JKH would be first cab off the rank IMO.

I meant delisting a contracted player with the intent of re-drafting them in the rookie draft to pay out the rest of the contract. JKH would be first cab off the rank IMO.

Not entirely confident a team can unilaterally delist a contracted player, regardless whether they pay them out?

Not entirely confident a team can unilaterally delist a contracted player, regardless whether they pay them out?

You can delist them but you still have to pay their salary. Teams will delist contracted players and move them to the rookie list occasionally

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am seeing a few rookie suggestions, but do we actually have any list spots on our rookie list?
White got the sack, so yes. i think J Smith will probably get promoted the senior list

Schade ended up behind Dunny in the pecking order, so no.
Alex Georgiou once kept Buddy goalless too.

Tom Ruggles would be close to the best of the delisted players that I’ve seen
Yeah i thought he was decent too.

Mckenzie from the Suns is an interesting one, though we kinda have his position more than filled. He's definitely got a couple of weapons though, and he can kick. I like players who can kick.

Please bring in players who can kick.

Yeah i thought he was decent too.

Mckenzie from the Suns is an interesting one, though we kinda have his position more than filled. He's definitely got a couple of weapons though, and he can kick. I like players who can kick.

Please bring in players who can kick.
Cannon is useless at everything else though, my SC draft league has spend the last 9 months mocking the guy that drafted him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back