Analysis 2018 List Management discussion Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
call me cute, but I really wouldn't be pushing for a popularity poll between you and arrow if I were you - you're an aggressive, sarcastic, arrogant smartarse - he's a moderate, reasonable, likeable poster
Oh no people I don't know on the internet may not like me, whatever will I do, how will I cope?

Perhaps I should take a leaf out of your book and only post inane, unfunny inside jokes?

seen it often before - the posting style becomes so defensive and desperate, ultimately poster shoots itself in the foot and disappears - I'd give you names but can't remember them..........enjoy tc
How disappointing for them that they couldn't meet your standard - imagine trying to live a productive life without posting on big footy?

How could they survive without your insight?

and so it goes........as maccaman drifts off towards the horizon, unsure why he became so unliked in such a short period of time.........
And so it goes, thylacine drifts further and further up his on rectum, completely unaware that this site could operate perfectly well without him.

And so it goes, thylacine drifts further and further up his on rectum, completely unaware that this site could operate perfectly well without him.
You do realise there is an alternative to combative belligerence? Every exchange does not have to be a contest.

Learn to chill a little. After all you have at least one thing in common with every poster in this Carlton forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here he is mister innocent, refuses to answer a simple question, pretends not to know what draft picks are being discussed hours into the discusssion and then pops up 9 hours after last posting when things have got back on to football to kick things off again.

Here he is mister innocent, refuses to answer a simple question, pretends not to know what draft picks are being discussed hours into the discusssion and then pops up 9 hours after last posting when things have got back on to football to kick things off again.

Strange how I got this as an alert, move on from your BS games, Macca

I owe you nothing, can either respond or not.

But as soon as you start with the personal attacks, I am happy to entertain you

Strange how I got this as an alert, move on from your BS games, Macca

I owe you nothing, can either respond or not.

But as soon as you start with the personal attacks, I am happy to entertain you

As I said, Mr Innocent. If you go back and take a look you will notice you started the BS games before "the personal attack" which in fact was me just calling out your BS.

And there was no "personal attack" 9 hours after your last post when suddenly you just had "to entertain me" again, you just got bored.

As I said, Mr Innocent. If you go back and take a look you will notice you started the BS games before "the personal attack" which in fact was me just calling out your BS.

And there was no "personal attack" 9 hours after your last post when suddenly you just had "to entertain me" again, you just got bored.

Didn't know there was a time limit to respond......

But you keep waiting for the answer, Macca.....an answer that has no right or wrong, only an opinion

So don't be so insecure, come up with your own answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back