Analysis 2018 List Management discussion Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know there was a time limit to respond......

But you keep waiting for the answer, Macca.....an answer that has no right or wrong, only an opinion

So don't be so insecure, come up with your own answer

That's the whole thing, all I want is an opinion, something to move the conversation forward as you complained it was going in circles and you can't manage one, why come here if not to free an opinion.

And if you look back I did come up with my own answer and you didn't like that either.

As for the time limit you are right there isn't one, but you can't act all innocent when you come back after so long just to kick things off again.

That's the whole thing, all I want is an opinion, something to move the conversation forward as you complained it was going in circles and you can't manage one, why come here if not to free an opinion.

And if you look back I did come up with my own answer and you didn't like that either.

As for the time limit you are right there isn't one, but you can't act all innocent when you come back after so long just to kick things off again.

Move on Macca

Macca, give us your best 22 so we can talk about something else.

If you leave out Polson, i'll be on board with most of it

As I said, Mr Innocent. If you go back and take a look you will notice you started the BS games before "the personal attack" which in fact was me just calling out your BS.

And there was no "personal attack" 9 hours after your last post when suddenly you just had "to entertain me" again, you just got bored.

*s sake. Let it go.

Give it a rest or take it to a PM.

fmd - the ballad of answer my question, the question, jerk!

Just out of interest when was the last time you actually posted something football related - don't get me wrong I am enthralled by your "how is much a meat pie" discussion which lead into a truly fascinating bit of banter about gluten and we all love your instructions on how we are posting wrong but surely at some point you have some thought about football just as important?

Macca, give us your best 22 so we can talk about something else.

If you leave out Polson, i'll be on board with most of it

Off the top of my head:
Plowman, Weitering, Williamson
Docherty, Marchbank, Simpson
Fisher, Cripps, O'Brien
SPS, C Curnow, McGovern
Setterfield, McKay, ?
Kreuzer, Murphy, Dow
E Curnow, Kennedy, Jones, ?

The Forward pocket ? will be fought over by Fasolo, Pickett, Polson, Garlett and Cuningham
While the Likes of Thomas, Silvagni, Newman, Lang, MacReadie and Schumacher will fight it out for the spot on the bench.

I have a feeling I have left out someone blindingly obvious but I am sure I will be told.

Off the top of my head:
Plowman, Weitering, Williamson
Docherty, Marchbank, Simpson
Fisher, Cripps, O'Brien
SPS, C Curnow, McGovern
Setterfield, McKay, ?
Kreuzer, Murphy, Dow
E Curnow, Kennedy, Jones, ?

The Forward pocket ? will be fought over by Fasolo, Pickett, Polson, Garlett and Cuningham
While the Likes of Thomas, Silvagni, Newman, Lang, MacReadie and Schumacher will fight it out for the spot on the bench.

I have a feeling I have left out someone blindingly obvious but I am sure I will be told.

Looks quite good. I'm hoping the last forward spot is won by Fasolo, Cuningham or Pickett. I've taken a stand against Polson and may live to regret it but i suppose we need opinions and not fence sitting.

I'm hoping on Setterfield and Williamson too.

I have no real preference between Plowman (mixed form player), Macreadie and Newman for one of those spots in defence. Just hoping Macreadie if fit can progress pass Plowman as a third tall which means our team is getting stronger.

We have decent depth if 1-2 fall out of form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks quite good. I'm hoping the last forward spot is won by Fasolo, Cuningham or Pickett. I've taken a stand against Polson and may live to regret it but i suppose we need opinions and not fence sitting.

I'm hoping on Setterfield and Williamson too.

I have no real preference between Plowman (mixed form player), Macreadie and Newman for one of those spots in defence. Just hoping Macreadie if fit can progress pass Plowman as a third tall which means our team is getting stronger.

We have decent depth if 1-2 fall out of form.
I think Polson will surprise you, he was a little scrappy but he works really hard and I think skills will improve as he get some confidence at the level. I would prefer him, Pickett or Cuningham over Fasolo.

Setterfield,is going to be an absolute gun.

I would think MacReadie will push out Jones rather than Plowman who will come under more pressure from Newman and Schumacher.

Again with the timeframes

You really have a problem, once again the conversation moves on (just like you keep insisting it does) to football and once again hours later you feel it necessary to wade back in to try and start things up again.

Seriously seek help.

With our list I see us bringing in

Walsh Goddard Blakey Bugg Silvagni and 2 x draftees.

Keep developing and improving in 2019 then it allows us picks and money to bring in Kelly & Coniglio for 2020. That's when we will push for finals.

With our list I see us bringing in

Walsh Goddard Blakey Bugg Silvagni and 2 x draftees.

Keep developing and improving in 2019 then it allows us picks and money to bring in Kelly & Coniglio for 2020. That's when we will push for finals.
Why Goddard and Silvagni? Goddard hasn’t showed anything. The risk vs reward on picking up all those names isn’t great. Seriously. We should only be adding 2 of them at most. In a deep draft you don’t want to be wasting picks on players who’s ceiling just isn’t that high.

Yeah, cannot see us taking both Goddard and Blakey. Unless there is just nothing left at pick 70's of note. Maybe this draft pool does not run deep despite the top end chock full of talent ?

Yeah, cannot see us taking both Goddard and Blakey. Unless there is just nothing left at pick 70's of note. Maybe this draft pool does not run deep despite the top end chock full of talent ?

Got nothing to do with that. It's about list balance. We have more young talent on our list than any club. We need to bring in some more mature type talent.

I have no doubt we will pick 3 of Goddard Blakey Bugg Lamb Fisher or Palmer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back