Mega Thread 2018 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But when you are the 15th best team, it is time for shaking it up
Kelly won't make us a finals team next year.

Pick 6 in this draft is like a top 3 pick in most drafts.

Why would anybody trade a top 3 pick for a player who is a 4th/5th best midfielder on a team that finished 8th?

You guys are seriously overrating Kelly and underrating pick 6 this year.

Kelly won't make us a finals team next year.

Pick 6 in this draft is like a top 3 pick in most drafts.

Why would anybody trade a top 3 pick for a player who is a 4th/5th best midfielder on a team that finished 8th?

You guys are seriously overrating Kelly and underrating pick 6 this year.
Fyffe is going to need some immediate help if Neale goes!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be your first rounder or it wont get done
You will get a higher pick for Neale if he goes, so still in the top of the draft.
A Rankine and a Kelly would lift your mob pretty quickly I would have thought.
I really think we are miles off the top 8 and top 4 is light years away.

Kelly, I would be happy to get him for pick 10-15 sounds about right in this draft.

You'd be thankful for it. Kelly is an absolute gun

We’ll see, if you can’t extend him next year or trade him this year - you get fcuk all considering what crap you are chopping up now.
Next year if OOC you get a second rounder, two team market to sell to : West Coast or Freo.
No need to trade for him this year, he comes cheaper next year.

Has to be your first rounder or it wont get done
You will get a higher pick for Neale if he goes, so still in the top of the draft.
A Rankine and a Kelly would lift your mob pretty quickly I would have thought.
He's great to watch, but those turnovers are exactly what we don't need. Unless he is a value trade for us I hope we leave him to WC.

The main problem for you guys is if he nominates either club there won't be a bidding war.

I really think we are miles off the top 8 and top 4 is light years away.

Kelly, I would be happy to get him for pick 10-15 sounds about right in this draft.
I do too, but I also think trade periods can be pretty volatile. Introduce Lobb and Duncan to our side, and things can step up quickly. But the key would still be injuries.

Zero chance we'd trade Darcey.

If we are going for Lobb, than Jones or Apeness might be working at Maccas.

EFA

Apeness and Jones have zero currency. If it's true about Duncan doing a medical with us and Lobb maybe coming our way I'm not sure how the rebuild is going recruiting players that are 26 and 27 next season.

It also doesn't great as far as us keeping Darcy.

I don’t mind the thought of Lobb, Conca or Duncan.
If it doesn’t cost us any first round picks.
If Lachie went, for instance, and we got Conca for free as a free agent, Lobb for Brisbane’s pick 22 and Duncan for a second next year, and then had three first rounds over the next two years plus Medhat and Carter, I’d be pretty happy with that tbh

I don’t mind the thought of Lobb, Conca or Duncan.
If it doesn’t cost us any first round picks.
If Lachie went, for instance, and we got Conca for free as a free agent, Lobb for Brisbane’s pick 22 and Duncan for a second next year, and then had three first rounds over the next two years plus Medhat and Carter, I’d be pretty happy with that tbh

I would rather Barlow than Duncan and we traded Barlow because he couldn’t kick..

I think it’s important to think where we want to be in 2 years time and the style and type of players that give us the mix to meet the style we want to play.

Don’t get sucked in to the here and now and forget the future.

I would rather Barlow than Duncan and we traded Barlow because he couldn’t kick..

I think it’s important to think where we want to be in 2 years time and the style and type of players that give us the mix to meet the style we want to play.

Don’t get sucked in to the here and now and forget the future.
I agree, but the only two senior figures left in charge are under pressure to perform. It's going to colour our decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back