Keeper Lg. Extra letters... 2018 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thpught we named the Player MVP medal the "Ironmonger" after our first ever premiership coach?

Little tongue in cheek that Ah Chee will have a huge year now that he will get genuine midfield time.

I thpught we named the Player MVP medal the "Ironmonger" after our first ever premiership coach?

Little tongue in cheek that Ah Chee will have a huge year now that he will get genuine midfield time.
I can't remember the award, but I do remember Ironmonger :)

It will be interesting to see how Ah Chee goes, he certainly has talent!

Lolerb Bulldogs Delist:

J. Gibson
B. Griffiths
H. Grundy
A. Mackie
B. Murphy
J. White

So I'm left with picks 5 13 27 33 61 75

Trading block:

E. Betts
K. Jack
A. Sandilands
H. Ballantyne
R. Griffen
L. Thomas
M. Rischitelli
J. Spencer
K. Stevens
J. Trengove
K. Lambert

Will listen to offers on any player

Last edited:
Interesting trade period for the Warriors. Matera and Cameron could flourish at new clubs, and Watts might return to his 2016 form at Port... How is your squad looking?

Stringer to the Bombers was the biggest news for me really. Am hopeful it'll result in him regaining his All Australian form. Will be the perfect utility if he does.

Devon Smith at the Bombers under the proviso that he's going to be given more midfield time could be really significant as I expect he'll retain F status. Could have a Merrett like season before Merrett lost his F status.

The ones I was hoping for was Trent McKenzie to a new club (though with Rocket now gone there's a good chance his fortunes improve regardless) and Tom Campbell finding a new home. Can't have it all.

Trade Alert

Warriors receive
Rowan Marshall, future Tutty 2nd and future Tutty 4th

Tributes receive
Pick 16, Pick 41, Pick 42 and future Warrior 4th.

Warriors happy to take a low-key approach to the next draft and instead stockpile a few picks for next year.

Marshall is a developing ruck/forward who is cover for Longer and Hickey at this stage, but more looking ahead on the possibility that Hickey leaves at the end of next year and Marshall becomes a more legitimate cover for Longer..

Tributes go from only one pick in the first three rounds of the next draft, to now four, which gives them a good chance to add several promising kids to their developing squad.

Ultimately I am banking on Tributes not shooting too far up the ladder!

Tutty to confirm
Rockford tagged to update team lists.

Agreed.

Im cutring deep this year. Hartung getting cut hurts. Hiping he can find a home but need to secure more options.

There is a clear top 3 IMO and then a huge cluster of players that could be all over the place. This lets me get mutiple bites at that cherry.

Jordie gets a top pick and might nab a slider from that top 3 but with 7 picks from 11 to 30 im very comfortable with the move.

Agreed.

Im cutring deep this year. Hartung getting cut hurts. Hiping he can find a home but need to secure more options.

There is a clear top 3 IMO and then a huge cluster of players that could be all over the place. This lets me get mutiple bites at that cherry.

Jordie gets a top pick and might nab a slider from that top 3 but with 7 picks from 11 to 30 im very comfortable with the move.
Pretty much agree, I had to many picks including picks I will need to take next year. Moving up to 4 lets me choose who I want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade Alert

Warriors receive:
Pick 45, Drew future 2nd, Sparrows future 3rd, and Sparrows future 4th

Sparrows receive:
Pick 39, LWP future 2nd, and Warriors future 4th.

Warriors have an idea of who they are after this draft, and are prepared to slide a little further back in the draft order. Warriors also continue to improve their picks for the future draft and have taken L_W_P on his word that he is finals -bound by trading out his future 2nd rounder for a couple of later future picks :p

Jordie_tackles to confirm
Rockford to update Team Lists
L_W_P to update Completed Trades List (when you can ;) )
Trade has to go back to the drawing board, as Warriors do not have their future 4th rounder (already traded out to Tutty!) I will delete the original post for now...

Trade Alert

Warriors receive:
Drew future 2nd and Sparrows future 3rd

Sparrows receive:
LWP future 2nd

Warriors have an idea of who they are after this draft, and are prepared to slide a little further back in the draft order. Warriors also continue to improve their picks for the future draft and have taken L_W_P on his word that he is finals-bound by trading out his future 2nd rounder for a couple of later future picks :p

Jordie_tackles to confirm
Rockford to update Team Lists
L_W_P to update Completed Trades List (when you can ;) )

Warriors are keen to trade Pick 39 for a future 3rd rounder.

If any side is looking for an extra top 40 pick this year due to retirements, delistings, or a rebuild, and is interested in cashing in on a pick 12 months early, please PM me :cool:

Trade post updated.

Right now im taking 7 picks to the draft - 11, 17, 18, 19, 25, 28 and 30.

Happy to talk about players and picks if people want to look at a 2 for 1 maybe?

Trade post updated.

Right now im taking 7 picks to the draft - 11, 17, 18, 19, 25, 28 and 30.

Happy to talk about players and picks if people want to look at a 2 for 1 maybe?
Love it when a side has 3 picks in a row! I hope you do better than I did though when I had 12, 13, 14 (O'Rourke, Plowman, Jaksch - I havent taken an early pick to the draft since due to PTSD :huh:).

Love it when a side has 3 picks in a row! I hope you do better than I did though when I had 12, 13, 14 (O'Rourke, Plowman, Jaksch - I havent taken an early pick to the draft since due to PTSD :huh:).

Ouch!!! Hope my haul is a little better than that!

I have some plans though ;)

Trade alert for Rockford and tenderwarrior

LWP gets - Koby Stevens + Bulldogs 2018 3rd

Bulldogs get - Picks 19, 28 and 46.

Zim^zuM to confirm

Stevens had great numbers this year and I think he will settle into the Saints best 22 moving forward. Giving up multiple picks for 1 player is never ideal but getting a little something for 2018 helps.

I now need to look at cutting 6 players to take my 5 picks to the draft. Will be interesting to see if guys like Hartung and Oxley find homes in the next few weeks.

Trade alert for Rockford and tenderwarrior

LWP gets - Koby Stevens + Bulldogs 2018 3rd

Bulldogs get - Picks 19, 28 and 46.

Zim^zuM to confirm

Stevens had great numbers this year and I think he will settle into the Saints best 22 moving forward. Giving up multiple picks for 1 player is never ideal but getting a little something for 2018 helps.

I now need to look at cutting 6 players to take my 5 picks to the draft. Will be interesting to see if guys like Hartung and Oxley find homes in the next few weeks.

Pies have committed to picking Oxley back up while he overcomes injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back