Preview 2018 Match Preview Schedule

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, you should do it LR, was the best preview thread of the year last year.
Thank you but no. I’m looking forward to Eddie Dingle doing a thesis on motorbike etiquette on Nanjing Road, or REH advising on how to find your lost Club 1870 cap then put it on for a walk towards the Bund and never get there, or PREDAT0R reminiscing how he asked me at the internal trial in pre-season 2015: “Is this China bullshit really going to work?” then denying in Shanghai in 2017 that he would ever say such a thing.

Thank you but no. I’m looking forward to Eddie Dingle doing a thesis on motorbike etiquette on Nanjing Road, or REH advising on how to find your lost Club 1870 cap then put it on for a walk towards the Bund and never get there, or PREDAT0R reminiscing how he asked me at the internal trial in pre-season 2015: “Is this China bullshit really going to work?” then denying in Shanghai in 2017 that he would ever say such a thing.
Lol that's quite a *ahem* memory you have there LR. I don't think I would have called it bullshit, would I? Always been a great supporter of the idea.

Lol that's quite a *ahem* memory you have there LR. I don't think I would have called it bullshit, would I? Always been a great supporter of the idea.
Apologies mate. You are quite correct. You didn’t say ‘bullshit’. You said ‘stuff’. Or ‘thing’. I think.

I'm just disappointed that I won't be able to make it along for the Jung-gwuo game this year. Will have to aim for next year!
The Suns will miss you.

I'm just disappointed that I won't be able to make it along for the Jung-gwuo game this year. Will have to aim for next year!

Bike hire companies all over Shanghai are disappointed as well.

AusHorrorStory I need to withdraw from doing the round 8 showdown. I'd already agreed to do the 6 preview threads in the SFA that week.

Put me down for any other week. I'll happily do any matches that are unloved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AusHorrorStory I need to withdraw from doing the round 8 showdown. I'd already agreed to do the 6 preview threads in the SFA that week.

Put me down for any other week. I'll happily do any matches that are unloved.

I want Round 8. Video hugely related.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back