Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would have to be the worst commentary i have ever had to put up with. Worse than Eddie and Sandy ( can someone please teach him how to say Fremantle) Roberts by a long way. So bad even Basil "may" have been better. At least he can name our players. I know and understand more about quantum physics that those four morons knew about Freo and the players. When Pearce goes off i don't think any were aware that he had missed two years of football after breaking that same ankle - leg area.

BT was shocked when it was mentioned there were 13 players with under 50 games playing. WTF didn't you do research into the game you ******* moron. And maybe BT, Hamling was wearing gold boots on Indigenous round because he is indigenous. Although i suspect BT is from the camp if they don't look like McDonald-Tipungwuti then they aren't really aboriginals......

There was no analysis. Hardly any mention of what the * was going on.

And Jimmy Bartel is Drew Banfield bad as a boundary rider. Just woeful.

Absolutely astonished that our 22 had so many highschool kids...that's amazing, Holy Hector Wowwee My Undies are rumbling, know what I mean,Blimey Crikey Charlie am I a card or what??? lalalalala....
No further reference to the relative experience of the squads was made in his informed commentary.
Moved directly to his signature celebration of anything very shallow.
Loved the way his team moved.

Ex Collingwood player and professional commentator who didn't know there was an indigenous design on some Collingwood boots.
Clearly no room in his mind that Hamling might have the right.
I'm guessing he didn't know it was Indigenous round.Can't be that he confused it with Ingenuous round because he's overused that one already.
In this instance by the end of the game he'd lifted his professional performance to an unusual level, where he knew several of our players names.
Yet another disgrace on the payroll.

I guess there'll be a tipping point where people just go back to kids or local footy.

BT stands for brain trauma I think. No other explanation possible for the complete lack of professionalism from this attention seeking half wit.

Unfortunately this clown think's he's the show, with the footy only being played to provide a canvas for him to express his dazzling wit and razor sharp insight.

God I hate the footy coverage right now.

A

Ex Collingwood player and professional commentator who didn't know there was an indigenous design on some Collingwood boots.
I'm guessing he didn't know it was Indigenous round.Can't be that he confused it with Ingenuous round because he's overused that one already.
In this instance by the end of the game he'd lifted his professional performance to an unusual level, where he knew several of our players names.

BT think "Hamling white boy, he cant be indigenous"............

BT think "Hamling white boy, he cant be indigenous"............
"Growing up Aboriginal in Australia" (pub. by Black Ink 2018, compiled by Anita Heiss) makes it only too clear that you cop it all ways as a fairer-skinned person of indigenous background. To claim this heritage with some pride is a considerable and courageous feat.

Absolutely astonished that our 22 had so many highschool kids...that's amazing, Holy Hector Wowwee My Undies are rumbling, know what I mean,Blimey Crikey Charlie am I a card or what??? lalalalala....
No further reference to the relative experience of the squads was made in his informed commentary.
Moved directly to his signature celebration of anything very shallow.
Loved the way his team moved.

I guess there'll be a tipping point where people just go back to kids or local footy.

Yep, the Gee-Whizzery by a professional commentator showed appalling ignorance. What's he being paid for if not to know those basics?

Kudos to AFL360 pointing out the disgusting umpiring at slime home games. Saints last several games against slime over here has a free kick count 96-39 in favour of the slime.

Robbo asks if it’s a WA thing and nope - Richo and Scotty both say it’s only eagle games and how Freo numbers aren’t “extreme”.

The world is finally starting to take notice. May they now finally do something about it.

Not sure if anyone on here heard it they ended up playing it at 9:00 as well
Kim Hughes paid out on me , almost to the point where I was tempted to call up and remind him of the 1984 test series ( I was at the WACA Kim )
Anyway if you heard it what did you think?
If you didn’t, call em up and request it
Sorry to be self indulgent but...
They played it again on sport 91.3
the new outro song at 9am they reckon
What a laugh

Unfortunately we are now a no expectations club rather than the no excuses model of the past. Feels real bad too.

I agree. Mark Harvey loved a whinge and Lyon's mantra of anywhere, any time and we're a no excuse football club really set a standard. Excuses flowing thick and fast now.

Kudos to AFL360 pointing out the disgusting umpiring at slime home games. Saints last several games against slime over here has a free kick count 96-39 in favour of the slime.

Robbo asks if it’s a WA thing and nope - Richo and Scotty both say it’s only eagle games and how Freo numbers aren’t “extreme”.

The world is finally starting to take notice. May they now finally do something about it.

Chris Scott mentioned that it's just an Eagles thing because he has a kinship with Fremantle after spending time at the club. All the other footy shows are running with unfair umpiring in Perth, implying both clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Rhys has been running his mouth about the Club for a while now. Seems to have not taken his mate's delisting/trades very well. If he had it his way, Suban Clarke Mzungu DeBoer Barlow and himself would all still be running around in purple this year, and we'd be getting flogged by 150 points every game.

I watched some of Swans v Perth on the weekend and was intrigued to note the bloke still can't kick more than 40 metres. What's even worse is that I've seen primary school kids who are more accurate. It's mind boggling that he never did anything to address a glaring weakness in his game.

Probably tells you all you need to know about his level of application really.

Brad Hardies article on Perth Now about Fremantle and Lyon is hardly journalism, more just shot after shot at us and Ross. I stopped reading 1/4 way through, even though I agreed with some of his points, it was just a poor mans melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back