Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
image.png
image.png

How do you figure that? Enlighten me :)

edit - oh you still think he is a Freo supporter? Go look at his Facebook page...

What am I meant to be seeing on his Facebook page? All I see is family, freinds, beaches etc.

Did see this on Twitter though. Yeah, he's a mad WC fan that's a Freo member and loves when WC lose. :rolleyes:

I can see why you're a fan of fake news, bullshitter.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
View attachment 528612 View attachment 528613

What am I meant to be seeing on his Facebook page? All I see is family, freinds, beaches etc.

Did see this on Twitter though. Yeah, he's a mad WC fan that's a Freo member and loves when WC lose. :rolleyes:

I can see why you're a fan of fake news, bullshitter.
Click on About and then go to Sports and you will see he has three entries... West Coast, West Coast for Life, and Perth Wildcats. That's it. No Fremantle Dockers. All journalists have both memberships - how else do they get there to cover the games? Someone I know who knows him is pretty adamant he is a WC fanboi just like his Facebook indicates.

Crippa

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cant watch it, overseas :(

Sorry about that. Should be on You Tube in a few days.

Re Brad Lloyd

Caro: SOS should have come out earlier to defend the list rebuild and not leave it all up to the coach, who was under seige.
SOS: No other list manager is expected to do this, so why should he?
Lloyd then criticised SOS's list management decisions, which SOS explained and defended.
SOS to Lloyd: "We might see your brother on here one day?"
Lloyd: "Brad cops it just as much in Perth. It's not personal."
SOS: "It's not personal. But there are plenty of conflicts in footy, aren't there?"
Lloyd: "I'm sure you've got plenty yourself."

Re Chris Bond

Carlton are looking for a new Head of Football.
Caro: A lot of names have been mentioned, including Chris Bond (who played for Carlton) and Brad Lloyd.
Judd and SOS didn't confirm or deny.
Caro asked whether if Bond becomes the new football boss SOS would report to him.
SOS said he currently reports to Andrew McKay (so the implication was yes).

There's more on the interview here -

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...k=67abaf6f379bf3454a5bcf6a0c2122c0-1531757048

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
David Prestipino is a Freo supporter. One of many thousands that know Freo is going nowhere under Lyon. A handful of Bigfooty posters don't get that though so I doubt The West will get much backlash against the articles like this. Keep banging on amongst each other on here though, it's good for a laugh.

You’ve become something of a whiner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
You are saying Lyon is on the nose with a lot of people, so I was just asking if you had any word on who you think should replace him.

You don't move someone, unless you have a replacement in mind.

That’s not for me to decide. I’m sure if our club wanted a replacement they’d know the best options, well you would hope they would.
I hope you’re not suggesting that we just settle for what we’ve got even if it’s not taking us to where we need to go just because a supporter on Bigfooty named Scham hasn’t had the chance to conduct any interviews? Is that what you’re basing your opinions of our coach on? Accept mediocrity until you know Clarkson is available?

But if you want me to list who I think would possibly be candidates I’m happy to but I’m a long way outside looking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back