Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Plough sticking in the boots in this morning west and Perth now online.

Plough is lucky he only gets wheeled out once a year as it gives people the opportunity to forget what he has said in the past. For instance that Freo solved their forward line issues in one go with McCarthy and Kersten, and were set to rise accordingly. Like pretty much all of the media, he is paid to speculate.

Hagdorn believes that the Eagles will use the picks they get for Gaff and Lycett to go after Tim Kelly and Rory Lobb. As they don't have a first round pick to use as it stands now, Jesse Hogan is out of the question.

The East Coast media however think that Rory Lobb is going to Freo.

Hagdorn believes that the Eagles will use the picks they get for Gaff and Lycett to go after Tim Kelly and Rory Lobb. As they don't have a first round pick to use as it stands now, Jesse Hogan is out of the question.

The East Coast media however think that Rory Lobb is going to Freo.

I have been told that Lobb was very likely to come to Frem for most of the season but with the Hogan likely signing and Lycett leaving, he is more likely to go to WC now.

So the player who was leading the Brownlow for half the season isn't even in the top 50 players in the league according to Slobbo the Drunk.

Meanwile, De Goey, who almost missed as many games as Fyfe (5 vs 7) still comes as high as #18.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like they're banking on the potential suspension for "simulation" being able to prevent players from lunging forward whenever they feel hands on the back in a marking contest.

People forget what a farce the push in the back rule was before they changed it to hands in the back.

And no goal square for kick ins is the biggest change to the game ever. Way to reduce contested marks.
Yeah the push in the back is the one I'm not sold on. Has it ever not been a farce though? Have never seen it not inconsistent.

I really like the kick-in change. There is still a goal square. The mark is set 10m from the top of the square. They can play on without tapping the ball. Takes pressure off and gives the kicker more space and options which I think is a good thing. Certainly better than an awkwardly big goal square.

Snap after the siren - meh.

I might be wrong but is he a Dees supporter? Also he's been copping it from Freo supporters since the GF for the Gaff comment.

Well that explains it. Reported the story like Freo had stolen his Mum’s handbag.

Didn’t catch the Gaff comment, but no doubt it was floggish. Have lost the zero respect I had for him - am in negative.

I might be wrong but is he a Dees supporter? Also he's been copping it from Freo supporters since the GF for the Gaff comment.

Well that explains it. Reported the story like Freo had stolen his Mum’s handbag.

Didn’t catch the Gaff comment, but no doubt it was floggish. Have lost the zero respect I had for him - am in negative.

He is actually a Blue, what were the Gaff comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back