(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outshined

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
They're more critical of the regime in the North Korean Daily Worker
I think we're all keen to move on, regardless of what we think of Gaff. What we don't need is puff pieces like this garbage detailing his "recovery" and how tough it was for him watching on for the rest of the season. My heart bleeds.

You'd honestly think from reading their coverage that the roles were reversed. I'm expecting another article soon about how "brave" Gaff was accepting Andy's hand shake.

Dale147

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dogs in the WAFL. WA Cricket

Marty Whitelaw

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth Falcons, LA Clippers
I think we're all keen to move on, regardless of what we think of Gaff. What we don't need is puff pieces like this garbage detailing his "recovery" and how tough it was for him watching on for the rest of the season. My heart bleeds.

You'd honestly think from reading their coverage that the roles were reversed. I'm expecting another article soon about how "brave" Gaff was accepting Andy's hand shake.
I generally don’t wish any player ill but for Gaff I make an exception. The way the WA media and the WC hierarchy tried to lie and gloss over what was a gutless and cowardly king hit was revolting. I hope he’s never the same player.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Scorchers GWS
Just watched Basil Smarmy Slimey Zemp's interview with Ross on 7
What I expected from the slime,
Negative disrespectful questions and more interested in talking about the WC scum and making comparisons
As expected and as always threw in a dig at the end reminding us of his disregard for Freo

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Scorchers GWS
I generally don’t wish any player ill but for Gaff I make an exception. The way the WA media and the WC hierarchy tried to lie and gloss over what was a gutless and cowardly king hit was revolting. I hope he’s never the same player.
If not for the grace and class of the Brayshaws he would/should be wearing a green uniform now

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Scorchers GWS
https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/w...-keys-to-andrew-gaffs-recovery-ng-b881135022z

Great to see the true victim of the Gaff/Brayshaw saga is doing well.

You know what's more traumatic than punching someone and having to miss a Grand Final? Eating through a straw for months.

Ridiculous.
Are Perth NOw deliberately trying to rub Freo fans up the wrong way and keep up the rage against Gaff, his smug complicit coach and club..?

I am trying to move on but this BULLSHIT article has got me fired up yet again and pissed at biased media crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monument Hills

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wildcats Cockburn Watersliders
Just watched Basil Smarmy Slimey Zemp's interview with Ross on 7
What I expected from the slime,
Negative disrespectful questions and more interested in talking about the WC scum and making comparisons
As expected and as always threw in a dig at the end reminding us of his disregard for Freo
Serious question: why?

AFL Club
Fremantle
Are Perth NOw deliberately trying to rub Freo fans up the wrong way and keep up the rage against Gaff, his smug complicit coach and club..?

I am trying to move on but this BULLSHIT article has got me fired up yet again and pissed at biased media crap
I'm interested to see what happens at the Freo home derby later in the year. I think he'll find out what Fremantle supporters really think of him. I have this feeling there will be booing on an epic scale. I'm not advocating it, I've just got this feeling it might happen.

Cesoir

Debutant
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sounds like he wishes he was back in Melbourne , he's never understood the West or even seemed like he wanted to bet he spent the next 20 mins after the camera's were off shitcanning the joint

He's here cause we're the best payers and his markets shrunk away to nothing . Pack him off and let's get on with it with someone who wants to be here

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wow! I just watched that whole interview and I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. I know you are just trolling for a bite, but I thought it was a really insightful interview, and it seems like Ross is well plugged into the young team.

I loved his comment about Sandilands - "what he's doing for young Darcy, money can't buy that".

blue shark

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wow! I just watched that whole interview and I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. I know you are just trolling for a bite, but I thought it was a really insightful interview, and it seems like Ross is well plugged into the young team.

I loved his comment about Sandilands - "what he's doing for young Darcy, money can't buy that".
Ironic that he talks about money, do you reckon we have got our moneys worth? As for Ballas kicking 40?

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Scorchers GWS

I was refreshing to watch Ross being treated with respect and not hostility
And from former players...

wild side

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
He'd be up to $8 mill this year wouldn't he?? That's some serious coin.
Some of these younger fellas will be asking $600k i.e. Langmuir, Caracella etc
So I think the wall is closing in on ross rapidly

Halfbaked

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why Longmuir, WC won a premiership after he left.
Was mentioned by several Collingwood players as a part of the reason they improved as player last year.
I also listened to a interview he gave before the grand final, he spoke well and gave some insight into his coaching methods.
I would prefer an experienced and somewhat successful coach next. However we could do worse.

Sully90

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Detroit Red Wings
Longmuir could be the perfect replacement for us I think. He's been assistant coaching for almost 10 years now. Started as a line coach at Eagles before moving up then getting poached by Collingwood. Mainly covered offensive roles for Eagles and defensive roles for Collingwood.

arsesmart

Senior List
AFL Club
Fremantle
Longmuir could be the perfect replacement for us I think. He's been assistant coaching for almost 10 years now. Started as a line coach at Eagles before moving up then getting poached by Collingwood. Mainly covered offensive roles for Eagles and defensive roles for Collingwood.
Longmuir's tainted goods now. Been to too many unsavoury places.

tants

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Was mentioned by several Collingwood players as a part of the reason they improved as player last year.
I also listened to a interview he gave before the grand final, he spoke well and gave some insight into his coaching methods.
I would prefer an experienced and somewhat successful coach next. However we could do worse.
We have one of them already.

Top Bottom