Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfbaked

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Crumpet building it up so he can hung s**t.
' Cognilio was coming because we offered so much more money than anyone else, but he had a meeting with ross and fyfe and hated them.'
Next month Crumpet will say that he is staying at GWS and then later he will say that cognilio will only go to a Melbourne club.
Whatever happens he can say he reported it 6 months ago.

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
yep, guarantee it's just Hagdorn setting it up so when Conigs doesn't and re-signs or goes to another club, he can then then attribute to another failure by Freo. Campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
If there's something to chuckle about tonight, it's Prestipino confirming his status as the biggest campaigner in Perth sports journalism.
Point of order... he's confirmed that multiple times previously.

I'm still searching for the audience demographic that likes him or his writing. So far I've narrowed it down to a subsection of Arts students that felt bullied by people with sporting talent at some point in their lives - pretty sure it is some very niche group within that broader category.

Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts Vancouver Canucks
6PR with the serve and Ballaz with the return winner - straight down the line...
#peanut

20190320_115017.jpg

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
Club: player X has done something dumb as a result of struggling with clinical anxiety. We are giving him time off to address this issue.
Coach interview: really tough environment for young players with so much reported on and social media. Player X has been struggling to handle the limelight but we will support him.
Media: 25+ articles/radio discussions in next 48h around the country on player X including interview of all past coaches, and online vids of player X behaving badly at some time previously, how foolish the club was to take him on.

These players really do earn their coin. I really hope my kids never become famous.

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Or did he hit it into the net. I listened to RTB press conference and I thought he said there is no drinking at all in season.

No drinking on a 6 day break, no drinking when in short term rehab.

Also Q & A from today

Reporter: On more of a general note on the drinking policy, what is the policy for players and staff for drinking pre-game or post-game?

Ross: Well, it’s a common sense policy, but it’s a stock standard policy that was at the Swans in the premiership years, was at St Kilda and has been here since I’ve been here. It really is in-season, basically, a seven-day policy. It’s a short break and injury and clearly it’s post-game and leading into the next game, whether it’s a normal break or short break, which is really standard in the AFL.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
No drinking on a 6 day break, no drinking when in short term rehab.

Is that what Hayden said or no drinking at all in the 7 days that RTB said in his interview today? Honestly I've had to go find it and after reading the transcript RTB was spinning his wheels so much I'm still not sure what he was saying.

It really is in-season, basically, a seven-day policy. It’s a short break and injury and clearly it’s post-game and leading into the next game, whether it’s a normal break or short break

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...n/news-story/80b19844f62d654b6d1846993987f4e7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back