Meet Up 2018 Meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was s**t - deserved that - but regards to the ***** who T boned the #48 tram city bound on Sunday arvo and blew me out by 40 mins.

I could have run up Bridge Rd I guess or Ubered or something but that just never eventuated.

There will be more.

Mind you.. it was REALLY lonely on Sat at Willy. :'(:( #lonelyeskimo.

GO Catters

I was s**t - deserved that - but regards to the ******** who T boned the #48 tram city bound on Sunday arvo and blew me out by 40 mins.

I could have run up Bridge Rd I guess or Ubered or something but that just never eventuated.

There will be more.

Mind you.. it was REALLY lonely on Sat at Willy. :'(:( #lonelyeskimo.

GO Catters

I am familiar with Willy from the old days of the VFA.
By the way, have they dropped yet after being at that freezing footy ground.

brass02.jpg

I am thinking of watching this one on TV.
Too much of a hassle after work to get home, shower and change and then get on a packed train.

I may also use those pennies saved to go to the Crows V Cats in Adelaide.
This will be my first interstate game. Well, anyway the first where I actually get to see the Cats play.
The Hof Downtown should be open.
Have a beer for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was good to catch up with The rabbi again and to meet Ninty and his partner for the first time. Shame about the result, but it was a good night nonetheless.

It took me a few minutes to work out who you were. I have the old @Strangle Cat username burned into my brain. Cheers TU.

It took me a few minutes to work out who you were. I have the old @Strangle Cat username burned into my brain. Cheers TU.
I'd lost my password to that account on my near year-long hiatus back in 2015/16. I've since found the the password but I'll stick to this account for the very odd occasion I'll post.

Cheers mate, it was a great night despite "Sam" making an unwelcome appearance.

Well I am going to be there anyway.
Providing I don't get crook or something in the meantime.

I'm thinking of trying to catch some of the VFL - not sure I will make it to the VFLW (was going to try to watch a couple of the ex-basketballers go around). If I make it early enough I will head over to LOTI - what time you looking at a getting there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back