Meet Up 2018 Meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am going now. My mate talked me into it. I said I would go if he got the tickets.
I doubt that I will get to the meetup as he is a bit of a sook and doesn't like it when I catch up with other people at meetups.
Yes, I have told him that I am not his boyfriend.
Just bring your boyfriend - or don't you want him to meet the us?

He can be such a bitch at times that he just makes me want to slap him ever so hard on the wrist.

No seriously, he sooks if I am going to meet even family members, let alone friends. He refuses to attempt to socialize with anyone outside his own circle of friends.

I will see if I can get him to come to Hophuas. The problem is that he is not keen on Bavarian beer. He is one of those CUB drooling morons.

Last edited:

I am going now. My mate talked me into it. I said I would go if he got the tickets.
I doubt that I will get to the meetup as he is a bit of a sook and doesn't like it when I catch up with other people at meetups.
Yes, I have told him that I am not his boyfriend.
See you at HopHaus 5:30pm sharp

I'll be there, but no-one knows what I look like so take your best guess.

I mean it could be the dork in the 2004 clash strip, but who could say?
I'll set a reminder to bring my 2008 home strip with no number tomorrow.

Should be easy to spot as I haven't seen other Geelong coloured groups in there before.

Ok lads looks like getting there earlier is best. Absolute nightmare at the gates tonight. They had lineups very deep to get in as the security staff couldn't keep up. So a couple of quick beers then off I'd say

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sounds good - if we leave around 6:30 we'll be at the ground within 20/25 minutes, so should have the best part of an hour to get in then

Sounds good - if we leave around 6:30 we'll be at the ground within 20/25 minutes, so should have the best part of an hour to get in then

Definitely sounds good. I've got a few mates there tonight and said it was farcical getting in around 7. Madness. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be there, but no-one knows what I look like so take your best guess.

I mean it could be the dork in the 2004 clash strip, but who could say?

Mate, you post on Bigfooty. We know that you are a dork.:D

I'll be there. Hopefully I'll remember you lot, but if you see me wandering around send me to the bar

Oh and I'll be the one in the moon boot. Damn ankle surgery.

s**t! Even Geelong supporters a doing their Naviculars now.:p

What do you do to yourself?

An older injury from the ADF. I fractured the navicular and calcaneus back in 98. The ADF chose not to scan anything till 20 weeks post injury. They missed a totally torn spring ligament as well.

So total ankle reconstruction with also a clean out of some OA in the ankle itself.

So a long recovery time.

An older injury from the ADF. I fractured the navicular and calcaneus back in 98. The ADF chose not to scan anything till 20 weeks post injury. They missed a totally torn spring ligament as well.

So total ankle reconstruction with also a clean out of some OA in the ankle itself.

So a long recovery time.

If you're bringing in an injury that spans millennia then yeah, that's a ******* long recovery time.

Try the Weihenstephaner Vitus if you don't mind a good Weizenbock.
It is delicious.

eada792d0c6cb9a87cd89e3f8a984e45.jpg

Image1536302172.316000.jpg

Will be in standing room alone, where's everyone at? Would love to finally meet the crew, have been around BF for over a decade

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back