Meet Up 2018 Meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Should just have the meet up at Hophaus

Yep, but I cannot stay there long as I am going to meet my brother at Y&J's and we will move on from there to a restaurant somewhere to eat.

I reckon we have the meet-up on good friday at a local.

You may not believe this, but a young bloke hit on me as I was walking back to Southern Cross late Sunday night. I always said that with my luck it could be raining Victoria Secret models and I would get hit by a gay man.

Yep, but I cannot stay there long as I am going to meet my brother at Y&J's and we will move on from there to a restaurant somewhere to eat.

Y&J serves food - saves having to move to a third venue, and their food ain't too bad.

You may not believe this, but a young bloke hit on me as I was walking back to Southern Cross late Sunday night. I always said that with my luck it could be raining Victoria Secret models and I would get hit by a gay man.
We walked out of Y&J's Sunday and you disappeared.

We walked out of Y&J's Sunday and you disappeared.

I went back to Y&J's after the after the game. They had musicians there and if I did not have to get up at 5ish in the morning, then I would have stayed longer. I was a bit seedy Monday morning at work.
It was as I was walking back to Southern Cross that I met my admirer.

Y&J serves food - saves having to move to a third venue, and their food ain't too bad.

It is pretty good. But my older brother has his heart set on China Town.
He is bigger than me. What can I do?

I went back to Y&J's after the after the game. They had musicians there and if I did not have to get up at 5ish in the morning, then I would have stayed longer. I was a bit seedy Monday morning at work.
It was as I was walking back to Southern Cross that I met my admirer.
I got home late as it was and Willo_ gave me a lift ... I got up at 4:30. What time did you get home?

I told one of the team leaders at work about my experience walking to Southern X Sunday night.
He replied "You have still got it Rabbi".

Nobody likes a smart arse.

I got home late as it was and Willo_ gave me a lift ... I got up at 4:30. What time did you get home?

I am really not sure. Around 12:30 am maybe.
I may have had one or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'Day guys
I'm a passionate Geelong supporter have been my whole life telling my Collingwood dad and Richmond mum to GAGF, I've always been blue and white
Hope to see you guys in the Geelong fan area we will make mad noise as always and destroy the Dingly Privitisation Merchants aka Hawthorn.

G'Day guys
I'm a passionate Geelong supporter have been my whole life telling my Collingwood dad and Richmond mum to GAGF, I've always been blue and white
Hope to see you guys in the Geelong fan area we will make mad noise as always and destroy the Dingly Privitisation Merchants aka Hawthorn.

Great effort mate. Getting Banned with only 3 posts on the board.:thumbsu:

Gone now. Nothing to do with meet ups.

Carry on.
GO Catters

When are you coming to a "meetup" O' great and awe inspiring Moderator?

When are you coming to a "meetup" O' great and awe inspiring Moderator?
Short memory for an old fella.. was at one with shell that you turned up to a few years ago before an Etihad game if I recall correctly.. it was a while ago..

Go Catters

Short memory for an old fella.. was at one with shell that you turned up to a few years ago before an Etihad game if I recall correctly.. it was a while ago..

Go Catters
I'll ask the question then because I wasn't at that match :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back