Meet Up 2018 Meet Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Friday night footy. Rain, bitter cold, Hawk fans and nary a game plan in sight. Robust preparation is called for.
Cheval and I are catching up for food and drinks before the game. Probably Beer Delux from around 4:30 ish. Come one come all.

signposts.jpg

Couldn't find a meet up thread for 2018.

Yes. And Bedders better show up this time or I'll kick his arse

Yep. Looks like the perfect weather to find a warm nook somewhere to eat, drink & be merry (when not busy abusing umpires that is).

Why on earth would you abuse the umpires? They will be impartial as always.

Friday night footy. Rain, bitter cold, Hawk fans and nary a game plan in sight. Robust preparation is called for.
Cheval and I are catching up for food and drinks before the game. Probably Beer Delux from around 4:30 ish. Come one come all.

View attachment 494378

Sure Ticky. Will drag a few other travelers out too

View attachment 494378

Hmmn .... am in the city in the arvo and contemplating going to the game. If you folk see a scruffy bloke wearing a beret and stumbling around on crutches give me an ahoy

I'll be there about 445 so we can try to snaffle a table inside, either near the bar or in the eining space under cover outside the bar.

Sounds like you and Ticky really want that meet-up master badge like the one bedders has ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like you and Ticky really want that meet-up master badge like the one bedders has ;)

I organise meetups every weekend in SG and I don't get no stinking badge :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back