Meet Up 2018 Meet Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

:( I've organised a few meet ups* & never got nothing...

(A couple of times with the same handful of posters :oops:)

Well GTG, all I can say is just take a good look at yourself in the mirror - the wild eyes, the beer and pie stains on the guernsey, the drool running down your chin - it's all a bit off putting! ;)

Well GTG, all I can say is just take a good look at yourself in the mirror - the wild eyes, the beer and pie stains on the guernsey, the drool running down your chin - it's all a bit off putting! ;)
... omg. You were secretely at one of these meet ups too!?! :eek:

I'm going to be in Brissie watching the Wallabies otherwise I might've flown over for it. Would've tried to get you & LukeParkerno1 together in the same place then kicked back & watched with great interest.

Hahahahaha thanks by the way lol

Surely Swans over that dying sport
It was a Birthday pressie (so no choice really). & I've never seen the Wallabies live. Ireland my 2nd fav International team too.

Really looking forward to it actually. Thank god I have AFL Live on my phone though as I'm guessing it/the replay will not be on the telly's up there.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the sydney big footy crew meet up pre games? Me and my son coming over for swans pies game, what's best spot for pre game beers?

Gate 5 Garden Gate Bar. Can get in from outside or inside concourse. Will be there from about an hour before the game starts. Given it will be as cold as charity I will be the scruffy old bloke shouting at clouds wearing a beret and black overcoat. Plus I will be on crutches.

Gate 5 Garden Gate Bar. Can get in from outside or inside concourse. Will be there from about an hour before the game starts. Given it will be as cold as charity I will be the scruffy old bloke shouting at clouds wearing a beret and black overcoat. Plus I will be on crutches.
A beret?! ... I knew I liked you for some reason B52. :p

Do the sydney big footy crew meet up pre games? Me and my son coming over for swans pies game, what's best spot for pre game beers?
Just put the word out Tuesday or so before the game Coop and let peeps know you’d like to catch up. Beer Delux or as you can see above, in the MCG bars itself. If you’ve got another favourite watering hole pre game then let everyone know.
Just wing it;)

:rolleyes: why does your description remind me of the VFL commentator trying to distinguish which of the Geelong identical twins Stewart and Alistair Lord in the commentary with "he's the one with the moustache"?
Sorry you are "on crutches" - wishing you all the best.
PS. The Gelong twins manged to get off being suspended as their defence was that the wrong twn was reported.

Just put the word out Tuesday or so before the game Coop and let peeps know you’d like to catch up. Beer Delux or as you can see above, in the MCG bars itself. If you’ve got another favourite watering hole pre game then let everyone know.
Just wing it;)
Thanks mate haven't been to a game at scg since 2014 so looking forward to it.

Thanks mate haven't been to a game at scg since 2014 so looking forward to it.
Lolz forgot we were playing at SCG.
No worries. I’m happy to crank out an invite then. Maybe book a table at PJ Gallagher’s. 5 min walk to SCG from PJs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back