2018 Membership Pack Delivery

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah the days of the old social club of Victoria Park.

Home game, stay back for a bit. Lots of characters in those days.
Many of those characters are still around. Some of them look like they just arrived from the 70s.

I'm STILL waiting. I renewed mid-November, and having had no reply to two emails, in early January I decided to call. I was told that my pack was posted on 20 December, and to give it another week. More than a week later, and I called again. They're now re-sending my pack. Two-three more weeks. Ugghhh

Might get 2 Packs;)

I hope so! Hey TD, do you know of any threads for interstate members looking to commute together for games? I live in Canberra and I'm trying to find people to travel to Melbourne with. Any thoughts?

You can start one yourself asking. I dare say some people be Interested.

Could try Nicks Board and Facebook/Twitter as well

I'm STILL waiting. I renewed mid-November, and having had no reply to two emails, in early January I decided to call. I was told that my pack was posted on 20 December, and to give it another week. More than a week later, and I called again. They're now re-sending my pack. Two-three more weeks. Ugghhh
Since the departure of Pert...they changed mail/courier service...to the Pony Express

Since the departure of Pert...they changed mail/courier service...to the Pony Express
So we should be blaming Bad Horse & Saintly?

Thems fighting words O A calling Bad Horse a Pony :mad::p

You are right to warn. There is no more severe insult in equine vocabulary. I am chomping at the bit to exact revenge. I pity the foal.

You are right to warn. There is no more severe insult in equine vocabulary. I am chomping at the bit to exact revenge. I pity the foal.

Go easy on the sheep shagger Obese Arachnid he doesn't know any better Bad Horse :p

untitled.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we should be blaming Bad Horse & Saintly?
Don’t you involve me with Ponies or bad horses:)

I’m into absolutely positively delivering over night :)

I stand with you on this one

#dontponyhorses

I got my AFLW pack weeks ago, but not my social club membership pack. I paid in October. Maybe I should give the club a nudge.
If not just send Ben err Walt around to the Holden centre

Just received my "members pack" from Collingwood (I'm an afl member).

Looks like they have reinstated members caps for afl members this year. I have a redemption voucher. Did the club hear all our complaints? It's a miracle.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Don't mess with Maggie5 she might be small but she has serious power! :mad:

Has everyone been getting their Membership cards? I received one parcel with some polo shirts. Then a few weeks later a Social Club Medallion but nothing else? Hmmm?:think:

I got my AFLW player sponsor's scarf today. That's the third or fourth (I've lost count) post-out to me from the club in three months, for my two (men's and women's) memberships. I'm glad to receive the scarf (after three AFLW games:() but the 'drips and drabs' post-outs are frustrating, and expensive for the club.

Still waiting... my dad has his, the bus driver that took us to Turangi from Taupo in NZ when we went white water rafting about 6 weeks ago had his on display in the bus, where the **** is mine?
Definitely email/ring the club.

I had to get my supporter pack sent out again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back