2018 Membership Pack Delivery

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m officially down grading from Legends member when it arrives. I’m over paying $900 for bullshit. They are lucky I’m buying one fullstop after it not arriving.

I’m officially down grading from Legends member when it arrives. I’m over paying $900 for bullshit. They are lucky I’m buying one fullstop after it not arriving.
The season doesn’t start for over 2 months. Why does it matter so much to receive it before Xmas?

I’m honestly not worried about when it comes.

Either am I but my two sons getting it yesterday and I didn't is unprofessional IMO.

I will be contacting the Club next week just for the s**t and giggles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have received 1 out of 3 for some reason. Strange since they auto-renew and generally always come at the same time. (Prior to Xmas). Not of any great concern to me. However, my Mum buys the nephews memberships for Xmas which didn't arrive. Giving 11 and 9 year old kids and IOU on Xmas Day is a bit of a let down.

It just rolls over.
I can understand your frustration given the club’s promise to send out memberships before Christmas.
An explanation is warranted.

Bet the Membership People be very busy when they come Back Monday with so many People not getting there Memberships.

Typical how the Club be Ran Lately

Have received 1 out of 3 for some reason. Strange since they auto-renew and generally always come at the same time. (Prior to Xmas). Not of any great concern to me. However, my Mum buys the nephews memberships for Xmas which didn't arrive. Giving 11 and 9 year old kids and IOU on Xmas Day is a bit of a let down.

Same Here. Club Automatically takes money out but Getting My Membership later then Said is not good enough

For what its worth Collingwood doesn't seem to be the only club to be having this issue.

If I don't get anything by the end of the day I'm going to send an email to the membership department because although my membership arrived before Christmas my supporter pack did not, despite both being paid for at the same time. So now I'm questioning whether the supporter pack was even posted.

Club still has 2 months to get my membership card to me. I have faith that it will come. No one really cares about the other junk they send do they?

Sorry to intrude, but Miss 9 and Mrs Slabs are disappointed that theirs haven't arrived as well despite being guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

For myself and Miss 11 we were done and dusted by December 15.

If they couldn't fulfil by the promised time IMO a bit of communication shouldn't be too much to ask for (just saying)

Sounds like it happened at other clubs. Thought it might be a printer/mail distribution company who package it up problem, but Andew Hanson of Chaser just said he got an express post package 3 weeks late so might be an Australia Post thing.

Got my pack yesterday only problem is my cap's going to cost me between $300 and a $1000 because this year I got the cap redemption card and I have to travel to Melbourne to get it :(

Edit: Got the stupid bloody scarf though
Or you can send the cap card to one of us, we collect it and send it back.

From a Galaxy S8 far far away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back