2018 Membership Pack Delivery

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh i hate that cap redemption, i remember a couple of years i got sent that, I usually come over once a year to watch a game, anyway i forgot all about packing the redemption card or whatever it is and didn't have my membership card on me either so missed out

My pack hasn't arrived still, i am looking forward to it even more now knowing that redemption card is in there

Yeh i hate that cap redemption, i remember a couple of years i got sent that, I usually come over once a year to watch a game, anyway i forgot all about packing the redemption card or whatever it is and didn't have my membership card on me either so missed out

My pack hasn't arrived still, i am looking forward to it even more now knowing that redemption card is in there
I got a cap AND a redemption card

To be fair I dont really like the membership caps, there is a bit too much going on, I prefer understated myself

My pie cap of choice is an old adidas cap, Collingwood logo on front, small adidas logo on one side and a small Fly Emirates/Wizard logo on the other side

Its still in good nick too that cap

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be worth going to Rebel and asking. Their website is pretty awful but they actually tend to be pretty good to deal with. I've got them to send some stuff from another store to one near me. I know the Adelaide CBD one had heaps of the caps before Christmas.

To be fair I dont really like the membership caps, there is a bit too much going on, I prefer understated myself

My pie cap of choice is an old adidas cap, Collingwood logo on front, small adidas logo on one side and a small Fly Emirates/Wizard logo on the other side

Its still in good nick too that cap

I don't wear the caps I hang them on the wall to fill the gaps between the photo frames
I've got a whole Collingwood wall

Got my pack yesterday only problem is my cap's going to cost me between $300 and a $1000 because this year I got the cap redemption card and I have to travel to Melbourne to get it :(

Edit: Got the stupid bloody scarf though

Would not Bother for that Price. Better off Buying one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back