Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally - *56,051 as at 6th August

Remove this Banner Ad

so no dogs or cats included then
That comment was a preemptive strike as its the usual response

The Afl doesnt allow memberships valued at less than $50 to be included any longer, Collingwood used to fudge their numbers this way to include all the 'Strange' Memberships when they claimed to be the 1st club over 80k

That comment was a preemptive strike as its the usual response

The Afl doesnt allow memberships valued at less than $50 to be included any longer, Collingwood used to fudge their numbers this way to include all the 'Strange' Memberships when they claimed to be the 1st club over 80k

All those chickens....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club needs to help itself and get a bit more proactive with ut

Thats true as well. A good start is reducing the cost of a Family Membership.
One of the main reasons why the club hired Cain Liddle.

Will be buying my digital membership at the end of the month. First time ever being a member and it's the same cost as an afl live pass but with added benefits, great value.
That's what I do...as I live interstate (north QLD) and no where near any of our games. This membership gives best value. I still try and get down for at least one game a year but that's never a certainty so I just pay gate fee or go with other members if I do.

That's what I do...as I live interstate (north QLD) and no where near any of our games. This membership gives best value. I still try and get down for at least one game a year but that's never a certainty so I just pay gate fee or go with other members if I do.

Yeah exactly. I live in Melbourne but none of my mates go for carlton so I have no one to go with if I was to become a seated member. And I don't have foxtel, so I see this as a great option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back